- (2022). Resolving the zinc binding capacity of honey bee vitellogenin and locating its putative binding sites. Insect molecular biology (Print). 810-820.
- (2022). Binding Specificity of ASHH2 CW Domain Toward H3K4me1 Ligand Is Coupled to Its Structural Stability Through Its α1-Helix. Frontiers in Molecular Biosciences. 1-16.
- (2021). Investigating the Disordered and Membrane-Active Peptide A-Cage-C Using Conformational Ensembles. Molecules. 3607.
- (2020). The Arabidopsis (ASHH2) CW domain binds monomethylated K4 of the histone H3 tail through conformational selection. The FEBS Journal. 4458-4480.
- (2018). 1H, 13C, and 15N resonance assignments of CW domain of the N-methyltransferase ASHH2 free and bound to the mono-, di- and tri-methylated histone H3 tail peptides. Biomolecular NMR Assignments. 215-220.
- (2016). A polybasic motif in ErbB3-binding protein 1 (EBP1) has key functions in nucleolar localization and polyphosphoinositide interaction. Biochemical Journal. 2033-2047.
- (2014). Competitive cobalt for zinc substitution in mammalian methionine sulfoxide reductase B1 overexpressed in E. coli: Structural and functional insight. JBIC Journal of Biological Inorganic Chemistry. 85-95.
- (2012). Structural Insights into Interaction between Mammalian Methionine Sulfoxide Reductase B1 and Thioredoxin. Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology. ID 586539.
- (2012). Structural Analysis of Glutaredoxin Domain of Mus musculus Thioredoxin Glutathione Reductase. PLOS ONE. 7 sider.
- (2013). Structure-functional characterization of mammalian redox proteins: Methione sulfoxide reductase B1 (MsrB1), Glutaredoxin domain (Grx) of TGR, and Thioredoxin (Trx).
- (2014). Evolution of Structural and Coordination Features Within the Methionine Sulfoxide Reductase B Family. 17 sider.
- (2018). CW-domain of ASHH2 methyltransferase: structural basis of ligand binding and specificity.