- (2020). Maintained survival outcome after reducing lymphadenectomy rates and optimizing adjuvant treatment in endometrial cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 1-9.
- (2018). A novel SRC-2-dependent regulation of epithelial-mesenchymal transition in breast cancer cells. Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. 57-70.
- (2015). The active tamoxifen metabolite endoxifen (4OHNDtam) strongly down-regulates cytokeratin 6 (CK6) in MCF-7 breast cancer cells. PLOS ONE. 19 sider.
- (2015). Metformin inhibits hepatocellular glucose, lipid and cholesterol biosynthetic pathways by transcriptionally suppressing steroid receptor coactivator 2 (SRC-2). Scientific Reports.
- (2015). Cyclin C interacts with steroid receptor coactivator 2 and upregulates cell cycle genes in MCF-7 cells. BBA - Molecular Cell Research. 2383-2391.
- (2013). cAMP response element-binding protein interacts with and stimulates the proteasomal degradation of the nuclear receptor coactivator GRIP1. Endocrinology. 1513-1527.
- (2015). Regulation and function of steroid receptor coactivator 2 in hepatoma and breast cancer cells.
- (2016). Repression of liver SRC-2 by metformin inhibits glucose, lipid and cholesterol biosynthesis.
- (2014). Steroid receptor coactivators during short-term estrogen deprivation.