Psychosocial risks factors, social support, and leadership among Child Welfare Employees
Mental health and academic achievement among foster children
Organizational Health Interventions
- 2020. Lean on me: A scoping review of the essence of workplace support among child welfare workers. 1-17.
- 2018. An effect evaluation of the psychosocial work environment of a university unit after a successfully implemented employeeship program. International Journal of Workplace Health Management. 31-44.
- 2017. Psychosocial risk factors, employees well-being, job satisfaction and the role of a supportive leader within the service industry in Norway.
- 2017. Perceived source of anabolic-androgenic steroids and the construal of users' personality. Journal of Substance Use. 587-591.
- 2017. Authentic leadership roles in employees job satisfaction, job insecurity, and intentions to quit the organisation.
- 2017. Authentic Leadership, psychological capital, and employees well-being. 45-64. I:
- 2017. The Positive Side of Occupational Health Psychology. Springer.
- 2016. Safe travel: Passenger assessment of trust and safety during seafaring. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. 29-36.
- 2016. Kartlegging av levekår blant lesbiske, homofile, bifile og transpersoner. Et indikatorsett for ti års oppfølging. .
- 2016. Employees’ psychological capital, job satisfaction, insecurity, and intentions to quit: The direct and indirect effects of authentic leadership [Capital psicológico, satisfacción laboral, inseguridad e intención de abandono de los trabajadores: efectos directos e indirectos del liderazgo auténtico]. Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology. 163-171.
- 2015. A process evaluation of a salutogenic intervention. Scandinavian Psychologist.