- (2022). Deep-seated focused fluid migration as indicator for hydrocarbon leads in the East Shetland Platform, North Sea Province. Geological Society Special Publication.
- (2022). Characterizing ancient and modern hydrothermal venting systems. Marine Geology. 25 sider.
- (2022). A new method of characterizing fault seals from subsurface data.
- (2021). Modeled fault sealing at the Njord Field: dependence on shale model, and consistency with subsurface observations.
- (2021). Fault sealing of hydrocarbons and fluid pressure differences at the Njord Field.
- (2022). Corrigendum to “Characterizing ancient and modern hydrothermal venting systems” [Marine Geology 447 (2022) 106781] (Marine Geology (2022) 447, (S0025322722000524), (10.1016/j.margeo.2022.106781)). Marine Geology.