- (2022). Beyond objective measurements: Danish nurses' identification of hospitalized pediatric patients at risk of clinical deterioration – A qualitative study. Journal of Pediatric Nursing : Nursing Care of Children and Families.
- (2022). A multicomponent intervention to optimise nurse–patient communication in the intensive care unit: A mixed-methods acceptability and feasibility study. Australian Critical Care.
- (2021). Strengthening and supporting nurses’ communication with mechanically ventilated patients in the intensive care unit: Development of a communication intervention. International Journal of Nursing Studies Advances (IJNS Advances).
- (2021). Personal care assistants’ lived experience of working in the home setting with children and adults on mechanical ventilation. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. 9 sider.
- (2021). Patients' and relatives' experiences of post-ICU everyday life: A qualitative study. Nursing in Critical Care. 9 sider.
- (2021). Participation amongst people ageing with neuromuscular disease: a qualitative study of lived experiences. Nursing Open. 8 sider.
- (2021). Parents' lived experiences of parental needs for support at a burn centre. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. 1-12.
- (2021). Nurses’ experiences of serving as a communication guide and supporting the implementation of a communication intervention in the intensive care unit. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. 14 sider.
- (2021). Ageing with neuromuscular disease: Implications for a lifeworld-led care through a humanising approach. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). 11 sider.
- (2021). Living as a family with a child on home mechanical ventilation and personal care assistants—A burdensome impact on family life. Nursing Open. 3340-3348.
- (2022). Sykepleiens superhelter - Sykepleieteoretikere som styrker klinisk praksis. Fagbokforlaget.
- (2020). Surgery cancellation: A scoping review of patients' experiences. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). 357-371.
- (2020). Nurses' communication with mechanically ventilated patients in the intensive care unit: Umbrella review. Journal of Advanced Nursing. 2909-2920.