- 2019. Age as a factor in Russian EFL teacher attitudes towards literature in language education. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. 79: 28-37. doi: 10.1016/j.tate.2018.12.002
- 2019. The status of Arabic, superdiversity, and language learning motivation among non-Arab expats in the Gulf. Lingua. 219: 24-38. doi: 10.1016/j.lingua.2018.11.003
- 2018. Художественная литература в обучении английскому языку в России. Educational Studies Moscow. 2. 91-116. doi: 10.17323/1814-9545-2018-2-91-116
- 2021. Multilingualism as a resource in the English, French, and Arabic classrooms: Implications for language education and policy in the Emirates.
- 2021. Multilingual, bilingual, and monolingual Arabic teachers’ development of learner self‐regulation and language awareness in the Emirates. Foreign language annals. 233-254.
- 2021. Multilingual teacher identity in the Gulf States in EMI settings.
- 2021. Learning multiple foreign languages in Central Asia: International posture, integrativeness, nationalism, and multiculturalism.
- 2020. Teaching multiple foreign languages: Classroom practices of multilingual teachers in Norway and Russia.
- 2020. Multilingual, bilingual and monolingual Arabic teachers’ promotion of metacognitive strategies and autonomy among learners in the Emirates.
- 2020. Multilingual pedagogy in Norway and Russia: A look at teachers of English, French, German, Spanish, and Chinese.
- 2020. Literature in contemporary foreign language school textbooks in Russia: Content, approaches, and readability. Language Teaching Research. 1-21.
- 2020. Learning Arabic in Scandinavia: Motivation, metacognition, and autonomy. Lingua. 1-13.
- 2020. Language teacher multilingualism in Norway and Russia: Identity and beliefs. European Journal of Education. 602-617.
- 2020. Implementing a multilingual pedagogy in increasingly multicultural classrooms.
- 2020. Evaluating teacher multilingualism across contexts and multiple languages: Validation and insights. Heliyon. 1-10.
- 2019. The status of Arabic, superdiversity, and language learning motivation among non-Arab expats in the Gulf. Lingua. 24-38.
- 2019. The non-native speaker teacher as proficient multilingual: A critical review of research from 2009–2018 . Lingua. 1-25.
- 2019. Policies, textbooks, and curriculum constraints to integrating literature into language education: EFL teacher perspectives from Russia. Pedagogika. 178-196.
- 2019. Multilingualism and gender in the UAE: A look at the motivational selves of Emirati teenagers. System (Linköping). 133-144.
- 2019. Age as a factor in Russian EFL teacher attitudes towards literature in language education. Teaching and Teacher Education : An International Journal of Research and Studies. 28-37.
- 2018. Иностранности.
- 2018. Literature in language education: Evolving language pedagogies and text preferences in contemporary Russia. Educational Studies Moscow. 91-116.
- 2015. Günü Yaşa.
- 2013. Bonjour: Mon premier livre de français. WIS Publishing.
- 2006. Hoşçakal Microsoft merhaba dünya: bir girişimcinin dünya çocukalrını eğitmek üzere çıktığı büyük yolculuk.
Calafato, R., & Courmaceul, W. (2017). Away we go 1: Teacher’s guide. Moscow, Russia: CREF Publishing. ISBN: 978-5904287603 (for Activity book)
Calafato, R., & Courmaceul, W. (2017). Away we go 2: Teacher’s guide. Moscow, Russia: CREF Publishing. ISBN: 978-5904287610 (for Activity book)
Calafato, R., Courmaceul, W., & Valvis, N. (2017). Away we go 3: Teacher’s guide. Moscow, Russia: CREF Publishing. ISBN: 978-5904287627 (for Activity book)
Teachers’ multilinguality, language awareness and metalinguistic practices in the classroom
Literature in language education
Multilingual motivation in super-diverse contexts