- Telefon+47 55 58 89 10
- BesøksadresseØysteins gate 35007 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78055020 Bergen
For more information, please check the English version of this page.
- (2022). Genetic examination of historical North Atlantic right whale (Eubalaena glacialis) bone specimens from the eastern North Atlantic: Insights into species history, transoceanic population structure, and genetic diversity. Marine mammal science.
- (2021). Machine learning ATR-FTIR spectroscopy data for the screening of collagen for ZooMS analysis and mtDNA in archaeological bone. Journal of Archaeological Science. 1-13.
- (2021). A millennium of trophic stability in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua): transition to a lower and converging trophic niche in modern times. Scientific Reports.
- (2019). Specialized sledge dogs accompanied Inuit dispersal across the North American Arctic. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. 1-10.
- (2019). A millennium of Icelandic archaeological fish data examined against marine climate records. Quaternary Research.
- (2018). Archaeological Sites as Distributed Long-term Observing Networks of the Past (DONOP). Quaternary Research.
- (2015). Was it for walrus? Viking Age settlement and medieval walrus ivory trade in Iceland and Greenland. World archaeology.
- (2015). Islands of change vs. islands of disaster: managing pigs and birds in the Anthropocene of the North Atlantic. The Holocene.
- (2012). Urbanization in Reykjavík: Post medieval Archaeofauna from the Downtown Area. Journal of the North Atlantic.
- (2010). Small Holder Farming in Early Medieval Iceland: Skuggi in Hörgárdalur. Arcaeologia Islandica.
- (2014). Human Ecodynamics in the North Atlantic: A Collaborative Model of Humans and Nature through Space and Time. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
- (2014). Sorting Sheep & Goats in Medieval Iceland and Greenland: Local Subsistence or World System?
- (2014). Humans - a Force of Nature.
- (2014). Connecting the land to the sea at Gásir: International Exchange and Long-term Eyjafjörður Ecodynamics in medieval Iceland.