- 2019. Vitamin D deficiency and mild to moderate anemia in young North Indian children: A secondary data analysis. Nutrition - The International Journal of Applied and Basic Nutritional Sciences. 57: 63-68. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2018.05.034
- 2018. Low-birthweight infants born to short‐stature mothers are at additional risk of stunting and poor growth velocity:Evidence from secondary data analyses. Maternal and Child Nutrition. 14.
- 2018. Mid upper arm circumference as a predictor of risk of mortality in children in a low resource setting in India. PLOS ONE. 13. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0197832
- 2018. Effect of prebiotic and probiotic supplementation on neurodevelopment in preterm very low birth weight infants: findings from a meta-analysis. Pediatric Research. 1-12. Publisert 2018-10-18. doi: 10.1038/s41390-018-0211-9
- 2017. Vitamin-D status and neurodevelopment and growth in young north Indian children: a secondary data analysis. Nutrition Journal. 16:59: 1-8. doi: 10.1186/s12937-017-0285-y
- 2017. Integrated interventions delivered in health systems, home, and community have the highest impact on breastfeeding outcomes in low- and middle-income countries. Journal of Nutrition. 147: 2179S-2187S. doi: 10.3945/jn.116.242321
- 2017. Immunization practices in low birth weight infants from rural Haryana, India: Findings from secondary data analysis. Journal of Global Health. 7: 1-14. doi: 10.7189/jogh.07.020415