- 2020. Proteome and Phosphoproteome Changes Associated with Prognosis in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Cancers.
- 2020. Tyrosine kinase inhibitors and interferon‐α increase tunneling nanotube (TNT) formation and cell adhesion in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) cell lines (. The FASEB Journal. 3774-3791.
- 2019. ctDNA detected by ddPCR reveals changes in tumour load in metastatic malignant melanoma treated with bevacizumab. Scientific Reports. 1-15.
- 2019. Nordic Guidelines for Germline Predisposition to Myeloid Neoplasms in Adults: Recommendations for Genetic Diagnosis, Clinical Management and Follow-up. HemaSphere. 10 sider.
- 2019. Mutation analysis by deep sequencing of pancreatic juice from patients with pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma. BMC Cancer. 1-12.
- 2019. High constitutive cytokine release by primary human acute myeloid leukemia cells is associated with a specific intercellular communication phenotype. Journal of Clinical Medicine.
- 2018. Philadelphia chromosome positive AML arising from JAK2-positive myelofibrosis. Biomarker Research.
- 2018. IG-MYC1 neoplasms with precursor B-cell phenotype are molecularly distinct from Burkitt lymphomas. Blood. 2280-2285.
- 2018. Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Relapsing 25 Years after Allogenic Stem Cell Transplantation. Case reports in hematology.
- 2018. A pilot study of single nucleotide polymorphisms in the interleukin-6 receptor and their effects on pre- and post-transplant serum mediator level and outcome after allogeneic stem cell transplantation. Clinical and Experimental Immunology. 130-141.
- 2017. Disease-stabilizing treatment based on all-trans retinoic acid and valproic acid in acute myeloid leukemia - identification of responders by gene expression profiling of pretreatment leukemic cells. BMC Cancer. 1-13.
- 2016. Anti-proliferative activity of the NPM1 interacting natural product avrainvillamide in acute myeloid leukemia. Cell Death & Disease. 1-14.
- 2014. SIRT1 activation by a c-MYC oncogenic network promotes the maintenance and drug resistance of human FLT3-ITD acute myeloid leukemia stem cells. Cell Stem Cell. 431-446.
- 2014. Haploinsufficiency of MEIS2 is associated with orofacial clefting and learning disability. American Journal of Medical Genetics. Part A. 1622-1626.
- 2014. Clinical and genetic features of pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia in Down syndrome in the Nordic countries. Journal of Hematology & Oncology.
- 2013. Impact of malignant stem cell burden on therapy outcome in newly diagnosed chronic myeloid leukemia patients. Leukemia. 1520-1526.
- 2013. High modal number and triple trisomies are highly correlated favorable factors in childhood B-cell precursor high hyperdiploid acute lymphoblastic leukemia treated according to the NOPHO ALL 1992/2000 protocols. Haematologica. 1424-1432.
- 2013. Generation of prostate tumor-initiating cells is associated with elevation of reactive oxygen species and IL-6/STAT3 signaling. Cancer Research. 7090-7100.
- 2013. Differences in proliferative capacity of primary human acute myelogenous leukaemia cells are associated with altered gene expression profiles and can be used for subclassification of patients. Cell Proliferation. 554-562.
- 2012. Loss-of-Function CNKSR2 Mutation Is a Likely Cause of Non-Syndromic X-Linked Intellectual Disability. Molecular Syndromology. 60-63.
- 2012. Expression profile of heat shock proteins in acute myeloid leukaemia patients reveals a distinct signature strongly associated with FLT3 mutation status - consequences and potentials for pharmacological intervention. British Journal of Haematology. 468-480.
- 2012. Ectopic expression of Flt3 kinase inhibits proliferation and promotes cell death in different human cancer cell lines. Cell Biology and Toxicology. 201-212.
- 2012. Correlation analysis of p53 protein isoforms with NPM1/FLT3 mutations and therapy response in acute myeloid leukemia. Oncogene. 1533-1545.
- 2012. Copy-Number Gains of HUWE1 Due to Replication- and Recombination-Based Rearrangements. American Journal of Human Genetics. 252-264.
- 2011. Trikorhinofalangealt syndrom - klinisk presentasjon og genetikk. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1420-1423.
- 2011. Specific cellular signal-transduction responses to in vivo combination therapy with ATRA, valproic acid and theophylline in acute myeloid leukemia. Blood Cancer Journal.
- 2011. Reprogramming of cell junction modules during stepwise epithelial to mesenchymal transition and accumulation of malignant features in vitro in a prostate cell model. Experimental Cell Research. 234-247.
- 2011. Presence of FLT3-ITD and high BAALC expression are independent prognostic markers in childhood acute myeloid leukemia. Blood. 5905-5913.
- 2011. Paediatric B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukaemia with t(1;19)(q23;p13): clinical and cytogenetic characteristics of 47 cases from the Nordic countries treated according to NOPHO protocols. British Journal of Haematology. 235-243.
- 2011. PHF6 Deletions May Cause Borjeson-Forssman-Lehmann Syndrome in Females. Molecular Syndromology. 294-300.
- 2011. Amplification of the 20q chromosomal arm occurs early in tumorigenic transformation and may initiate cancer. PLOS ONE. 15 sider.
- 2011. A novel brain metastases model developed in immunodeficient rats closely mimics the growth of metastatic brain tumours in patients. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology. 189-205.
- 2009. Ligand-induced Flt3-downregulation modulates cell death associated proteins and enhances chemosensitivity to idarubicin in THP-1 acute myeloid leukemia cells. Leukemia Research. 276-287.
- 2009. Clinical and Cytogenetic Features of a Population-Based Consecutive Series of 285 Pediatric T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemias: Rare T-cell Receptor Gene Rearrangements Are Associated with Poor Outcome. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. 795-805.
- 2009. Clinical and Cytogenetic Features of a Population-Based Consecutive Series of 285 Pediatric T-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemias: Rare T-cell Receptor Gene Rearrangements Are Associated With Poor Outcome. Genes, Chromosomes and Cancer. 795-805.
- 2009. Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia with the e6a2 BCR-ABL and Lacking Imatinib Response: Presentation of Two Cases. Acta Haematologica. 11-16.
- 2009. An 8.9 Mb 19p13 duplication associated with precocious puberty and a sporadic 3.9 Mb 2q23.3q24.1 deletion containing NR4A2 in mentally retarded members of a family with an intrachromosomal 19p-into-19q between-arm insertion. European Journal of Human Genetics. 904-910.
- 2008. Release of angiopoietin-1 by primary human acute myelogenous leukemia cells is associated with mutations of nucleophosmin, increased by bone marrow stromal cells and possibly antagonized by high systemic angiopoietin-2 levels. Leukemia. 287-293.
- 2008. Epithelial to Mesenchymal Transition of a Primary Prostate Cell Line with Switches of Cell Adhesion Modules but without Malignant Transformation. PLOS ONE.
- 2008. Abolition of stress-induced protein synthesis sensitizes leukemia cells to anthracycline-induced death. Blood. 2866-2877.
- 2007. Pre-apoptotic response to therapeutic DNA damage involves protein modulation of Mcl-1, Hdm2 and Flt3 in acute myeloid leukemia cells. Molecular Cancer.
- 2007. Flt3 Y591 duplication and Bc1-2 overexpression are detected in acute myeloid leukemia cells with high levels of phosphorylated wild-type p53. Blood. 2589-2596.
- 2003. The angioregulatory phenotype of native human acute myelogenous leukemia cells: influence of karyotype, Flt3 abnormalities and differentiation status. European Journal of Haematology. 163-173.
- 2003. Flt3-mediated signaling in human acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) blasts: a functional characterization of Flt3-ligand effects in AML cell populations with and without genetic Flt3 abnormalities. Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis. 416-428.
- 2002. Analysis of acute myelogenous leukemia: preparation of samples for genomic and proteomic analyses. Journal of Hematotherapy & Stem Cell Research. 469-481.
- 2002. Acute myelogenous leukemia with internal tandem duplication of the Flt3 gene appearing or altering at the time of relapse: a report of two cases. Leukemia and Lymphoma. 2027-2029.
- 1999. cAMP induces co-translational modification of proteins in IPC-81 cells. Biochemical Journal. 369-377.
- 1999. Ultrarapid apoptosis inducted by phosphatase inhibitors. Cell Death Differ. Cell Death and Differentiation. 1099-1108.
- 1996. The compartmentalization of protein synthesis: importance of cytoskeleton and role in mRNA targeting. International Journal of Biochemistry and Cell Biology. 1089-1105.
- 1995. The mRNAs for cyclin A, c-myc, and ribosomal proteins L4 and S6 are associated with cytoskeletal polysomes in HepG2 cells. Biochemical Journal. 193-196.
- 2009. EMT Promotes Malignant Transformation of Prostate Epithelial Cells in Culture.
- 2003. cAMP induced protein phosphorylation in acute myelogenous leukemia cells.
- 2003. Flt3 ligand and its receptor in regulation of Hdm2 in acute myelogenous leukemia.
- 2012. The surface molecule signature of primary human acute myeloid leukemia (AML) cells is highly associated with NPM1 mutation status. Leukemia. 557-559.
- 2012. High ERG gene expression is an unfavorable prognostic marker in pediatric acute myeloid leukemia Response. Blood. 1087-1088.
- 2012. Additional aberrations of the ETV6 and RUNX1 genes have no prognostic impact in 229 t(12;21)(p13;q22)-positive B-cell precursor acute lymphoblastic leukaemias treated according to the NOPHO-ALL-2000 protocol. Leukemia Research. 936-938.
- 1994. mRNA coding for several proteins transported into the nucleus are enriched in cytoskeletal-bound polysomes in HEPG2 cells. (cand.scient).
- 2006. Approaches to discover members of the oncogenic Flt3 receptor tyrosine kinase signaling network.
- 2010. Påvisning av kromosomavvik ved hjelp av DNA-matriser. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 944-947.
- 1999. cAMP inhibits translation by inducing Ca2+/calmodulin-independent elongation factor 2 kinase activity in IPC-81 cells. FEBS Letters. 97-101.
- 1999. Protein phosphorylation and regulation of protein synthesis in cAMP sensitive leukemia cells.
- 2010. The Proportion of Ph+CD34(+)CD38(neg) Leukemic Stem Cells In the Bone Marrow of Newly Diagnosed Patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) In Chronic Phase (CP) Is Variable and Correlates with High Sokal Risk, High Leukocyte Count, Low Hemoglobin Concentration, Splenomegaly and Increased Hematological Toxicity During Initial TKI-Therapy. Data From a Randomized Phase II NordCML006 Study. Blood. 291-292.
- 2010. The Proportion of Ph+CD34(+)CD38(neg) Leukemic Stem Cells In the Bone Marrow of Newly Diagnosed Patients with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML) In Chronic Phase (CP) Is Variable and Correlates with High Sokal Risk, High Leukocyte Count, Low Hemoglobin Concentration, Splenomegaly and Increased Hematological Toxicity During Initial TKI Therapy Data From a Randomized Phase II NordCML006 Study. Blood. 291-292.
- 2009. CD133-NEGATIVE GLIOMA SUBPOPULATIONS GROUPED BY DIFFERENT CELL TYPE MARKERS DISPLAY TUMORIGENICITY IN VIVO. Neuro-Oncology. 917-917.
- 2008. FLT3 internal tandem duplication involving its libiquitin dependent endocytosis motif suspend modulation by HDM2 and are associated with inferior survival in AML. Haematologica. 10-10.
- 2007. Release of angiopoietin-1 by acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) cells is increased by stromal cells and associated with mutations in the nucleophosmin (NPM) gene. Experimental Hematology. 72-72.
- 2007. Flt3 mutations in proximity to an ubiquitin dependent endocytosis motif suspend its Hdm2 modulation. Blood. 148B-148B.
- 2009. Stepwise prostate carcinogenesis in vitro culture.
- 2009. Epithelial to mesenchymal transition of a primary prostate cell line before malignant transformation with switches of cell adhesion modules.
- 2009. A novel model of stepwise prostate carcinogenesis in culture.
- 2004. Flt3 and HDM2 are reciprocally regulated through phosphorylation and ubiquitination in acute myelogenous leukaemia.
- 2003. Flt3 ligand and its receptor of Hdm2 in acute myelogenous leukemia.
- 2003. Flt3 ligand and its receptor in regulation of Hdm2 in acute myelogenous leukemia.
- 2003. Flt3 ligand and its receptor in regulation of Hdm2 in Acute Myelogenous Leukemia.
- 2014. Akutt promyelocyttleukemi. 1052-1055.
- 2011. Acute myeloid leukemia with the t(8;21) translocation: clinical consequences and biological implications. 23 sider.
- 2006. Proteomics approaches to elucidate oncogenic tyrosine kinase signaling in myeloid malignancies. 185-198.