- 2021. Keeping silent or running away. The voices of Vietnamese women survivors of Intimate Partner Violence. Global health action. 10 sider.
- 2021. A qualitative study on the experiences of southern European immigrant parents navigating the Norwegian healthcare system. International Journal for Equity in Health.
- 2020. ‘The more you go to the mountains, the better parent you are’. Migrant parents in Norway navigating risk discourses in professional advice on family leisure and outdoor play. Health, Risk and Society. 403-420.
- 2020. Å navigere i et ukjent landskap: innvandrerforeldres opplevelse av diagnostisering og behandling i primærhelsetjenesten i Norge.
- 2020. Maternity care through the eyes of Southern European immigrant parents in Norway. GACETA SANITARIA JOURNAL. 7 sider.
Herrero-Arias, Raquel; Hollekim, Ragnhild; Haukanes, Haldis; Vagli, Åse Elisabeth. Mother Blame in Migration: The Experiences of Southern European Mothers in Norway. The European Scientific Association on Residential & Family Care for Children and Adolescents (EUSARF) Conference; October, 2018
Herrero-Arias, Raquel; Vagli, Åse Elisabeth. Mothering Experienced as an Object of Governmental Intervention. The Narratives of Romanian Mothers in Norway. The European Scientific Association on Residential & Family Care for Children and Adolescents (EUSARF) Conference; October, 2018
Herrero-Arias, Raquel, Hollekim, Ragnhild, Vagli, Åse and Haukanes, Haldis. 2019. The emotional journey of motherhood in migration. The case of Southern European mothers in Norway. In review.
Herrero-Arias, Raquel; Hollekim, Ragnhild and Haukanes, Haldis. 2019. Self-legitimation and sense-making of Southern European parents' migration to Norway: the role of faimly aspirations. Submitted.
Barneoppdragelse i et flertekulturel perspektiv i Norge