- (2021). Role of the Neutral Amino Acid Transporter Slc7a10 in Adipocyte Lipid Storage, Obesity and Insulin Resistance. Diabetes. 680-695.
- (2020). 3-hydroxyisobutyrate, a strong marker of insulin resistance in type 2 diabetes and obesity that modulates white and brown adipocyte metabolism. Diabetes. 1903-1916.
- (2019). Inhibition of the serine transporter SLC7A10 limits antioxidant capacity and promotes lipid storage in adipocytes.
- (2019). Circulating 3-hydroxyisobutyrate (3-HIB) as a clinical marker of prediabetes and T2D in patients with obesity.
- (2019). A novel amino acid transporter modulating insulin resistance via adipocytes .
- (2018). Amino acid metabolism in adipocytes.
- (2017). Impaired amino acid transport in adipocytes promotes visceral fat storage .
- (2017). Amino acid transport in adipocytes modulates visceral fat accumulation and diabetes risk.
- (2019). Inhibition of serine transporter SLC7A10 promotes lipid accumulation through altered BCAA catabolism in adipocytes.
- (2019). Adipocyte amino acid metabolism in obesity-related metabolic diseases .
- (2018). Inhibition of the serine transporter SLC7A10 promotes lipid storage by limiting antioxidant capacity in adipocytes.
- (2018). Impaired D-serine uptake in adipocytes promotes oxidative stress and visceral obesity.
- (2018). ASC-1 transports serine and curbs visceral obesity.
- (2022). The neutral amino acid transporter SLC7A10 in adipose tissue, obesity and insulin resistance. Frontiers in Cell and Developmental Biology. 10 sider.
- (2022). Metabolic and Epigenetic Regulation by Estrogen in Adipocytes. Frontiers in Endocrinology.