- 2020. New CDK8 inhibitors as potential anti-leukemic agents – Design, synthesisand biological evaluation. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry. 115461.
- 2019. Mice depleted for Exchange Proteins Directly Activated by cAMP (Epac) exhibit irregular liver regeneration in response to partial hepatectomy. Scientific Reports. 1-17.
- 2019. A kinase inhibitor with anti-Pim kinase activity is a potent and selective cytotoxic agent toward acute myeloid leukemia. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics. 567-578.
- 2018. Deletion of exchange proteins directly activated by cAMP (Epac) causes defects in hippocampal signaling in female mice. PLOS ONE.
- 2017. Total synthesis and antileukemic evaluations of the phenazine 5,10-dioxide natural products iodinin, myxin and their derivatives. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry. 2285-2293.
- 2016. Role of EPAC in cAMP-mediated actions in adrenocortical cells. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 7 sider.
- 2016. Long-term consumption of an obesogenic high fat diet prior to ischemia-reperfusion mediates cardioprotection via Epac1-dependent signaling. Nutrition & Metabolism. 1-11.
- 2014. Regulation of CDKN2B expression by interaction of Arnt with Miz-1 - a basis for functional integration between the HIF and Myc gene regulatory pathways. Molecular Cancer.
- 2008. Deoxyribonucleic acid methylation controls cell type-specific expression of steroidogenic factor 1. Endocrinology. 5599-5609.
- 2004. Modifications of transcriptional regulation by protein-protein interactions and signal transduction.
- 2015. Insights into Orphan Nuclear Receptors as Prognostic Markers and Novel Therapeutic Targets for Breast Cancer.