- (2022). Association between C-reactive protein levels and antipsychotic treatment during 12 months follow-up period after acute psychosis. Schizophrenia Research. 174-183.
- (2021). The Influence of Substance Use on Side Effects of Olanzapine, Quetiapine, Risperidone, and Ziprasidone in Psychosis. Substance Use & Misuse. 1880-1891.
- (2021). Differential Effectiveness of Atypical Antipsychotics on Hallucinations: A Pragmatic Randomized Controlled Trial. Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology. 389-396.
- (2020). Amisulpride, aripiprazole, and olanzapine in patients with schizophrenia-spectrum disorders (BeSt InTro): a pragmatic, rater-blind, semi-randomised trial. The Lancet Psychiatry. 945-954.
- (2019). The influence of substance use on the effectiveness of antipsychotic medication: a prospective, pragmatic study. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. 281-287.