- (2023). Patients with schizophrenia and bipolar disorder display a similar global gene expression signature in whole blood that reflects elevated proportion of immature neutrophil cells with association to lipid changes. Translational Psychiatry.
- (2018). Gene expression response in peripheral blood cells of petroleum workers exposed to sub-ppm benzene levels. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). 1-18.
- (2016). RareVariantVis: New tool for visualization of causative variants in rare monogenic disorders using whole genome sequencing data. Bioinformatics. 3018-3020.
- (2016). EPHB4 kinase-inactivating mutations cause autosomal dominant lymphatic-related hydrops fetalis. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 3080-3088.
- (2015). Syndromic X-linked intellectual disability segregating with a missense variant in RLIM. European Journal of Human Genetics. 1652-1656.
- (2015). B56δ-related protein phosphatase 2A dysfunction identified in patients with intellectual disability. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 3051-3062.
- (2014). Antileukaemic effect of PI3K-mTOR inhibitors in acute myeloid leukaemia-gene expression profiles reveal CDC25B expression as determinate of pharmacological effect. British Journal of Haematology. 200-211.
- (2013). Neuropsychological deficits in mice depleted of the schizophrenia susceptibility gene CSMD1. PLOS ONE. 10 sider.
- (2012). Global gene expression profiling of human osteosarcomas reveals metastasis-associated chemokine pattern. Sarcoma. 12 sider.
- (2010). Switch from stress response to homeobox transcription factors in adipose tissue after profound fat loss. PLOS ONE. 12 sider.
- (2007). Gene expression profiles in rat brain disclose CNS signature genes and regional patterns of functional specialisation. BMC Genomics.
- (2010). From stress response to developmental processes in abdominal subcutaneous adipose tissue after bariatric surgery. Endocrine journal. S429-S429.
- (2010). From stress response to developmental processes in abdominal subcutaneous adipose tissue after bariatric surgery.