- (2019). Visualization and abstractions for execution paths in model-based software testing. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
- (2019). Automated test case generation for the Paxos single-decree protocol using a Coloured Petri Net model. Journal of Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming. 254-273.
- (2018). Model-Based Testing of the Gorums Framework for Fault-Tolerant Distributed Systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 158-180.
- (2018). MBT/CPN: A Tool for Model-Based Software Testing of Distributed Systems Protocols Using Coloured Petri Nets. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 97-113.
- (2017). Application of Model-based Testing on a Quorum-based Distributed Storage. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 177-196.
- (2016). Integration of runtime verification into metamodeling for simulation and code generation. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). 454-461.
- (2016). Integration of Runtime Verification into Metamodeling.
- (2020). Model-based software testing for distributed systems and protocols.
- (2020). Multi-objective Search for Model-based Testing. 12 sider.
- (2018). Model-based Testing of Distributed Systems and Protocols with the Coloured Petri Nets. 4 sider.
- (2017). Model-based Testing of the Gorums Framework for Fault-tolerant Distributed Systems. 3 sider.