- (2023). Identifying opposition against increased carbon tax and reduced red meat consumption. Bergen Language and Linguistics Studies (BeLLS).
- (2023). How politicians and the population attribute responsibility for climate change mitigation: no indication of a ‘governance trap’ in Norway. Environmental Politics.
- (2021). Evaluating an integrated care pathway for frail elderly patients in Norway using multi-criteria decision analysis. BMC Health Services Research.
- (2021). Cancer awareness in the general population varies with sex, age and media coverage: A population-based survey with focus on gynecologic cancers. European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology. 25-31.
- (2020). Expressing one’s conceptions of lifestyle in a climate perspective. Cahiers de praxématique.
- (2020). Discrimination against Roma: Evidence from two survey experiments in Norway. Migration Studies. 360-382.
- (2021). Unge bergenseres syn på klimaendringer, livsstil, skam og pandemien.
- (2022). Voices on lifestyle in a climate change perspective.
- (2022). Gode pasientforløp.
- (2019). Individuals’ opinions about lifestyle in a climate change perspective.
- (2021). Regjeringen må på banen for fremtidens forskning. Morgenbladet.