- 2021. The FTZ-F1 gene encodes two functionally distinct nuclear receptor isoforms in the ectoparasitic copepod salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis). PLOS ONE. 27 sider.
- 2021. Chitin synthases are critical for reproduction, molting, and digestion in the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis). Life.
- 2019. Entry into puberty is reflected in changes in hormone production but not in testicular receptor expression in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology. 1-16.
- 2019. Effects of chitin synthesis inhibitor treatment on Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Copepoda, Caligidae) larvae. PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- 2019. Chitin synthesis and degradation in Lepeophtheirus salmonis: Molecular characterization and gene expression profile during synthesis of a new exoskeleton. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology A. 123-133.
- 2018. Sequence variations in pxr (nr1i2) from Zebrafish (Danio rerio) strains affect nuclear receptor function. Toxicological Sciences. 28-39.
- 2018. Molecular characterization of the lipophorin receptor in the crustacean ectoparasite Lepeophtheirus salmonis. PLOS ONE. 1-23.
- 2018. Identification and characterisation of the ecdysone biosynthetic genes neverland, disembodied and shade in the salmon louse Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Copepoda, Caligidae). PLOS ONE. 1-16.
- 2017. Microsomal triglyceride transfer protein in the ectoparasitic crustacean salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis). Journal of Lipid Research. 1613-1623.
- 2017. Antagonistic regulation of spermatogonial differentiation in zebrafish (Danio rerio) by Igf3 and Amh. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 112-124.
- 2016. The ecdysone receptor (EcR) is a major regulator of tissue development and growth in the marine salmonid ectoparasite, Lepeophtheirus salmonis (Copepoda, Caligidae). Molecular and biochemical parasitology (Print). 65-73.
- 2015. Molecular characterisation of the salmon louse, Lepeophtheirus salmonis salmonis (Krøyer, 1837), ecdysone receptor with emphasis on functional studies of female reproduction. International Journal of Parasitology. 175-185.
- 2015. Environmental contaminants activate human and polar bear (Ursus maritimus) pregnane X receptors (PXR, NR1I2) differently. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. 54-64.
- 2015. Androgens directly stimulate spermatogonial differentiation in juvenile Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). General and Comparative Endocrinology. 52-61.
- 2014. A characterization of the ZFL cell line and primary hepatocytes as in vitro liver cell models for the zebrafish (Danio rerio). Aquatic Toxicology. 7-17.
- 2013. Pituitary gonadotropin and ovarian gonadotropin receptor transcript levels: Seasonal and photoperiod-induced changes in the reproductive physiology of female Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). General and Comparative Endocrinology. 247-258.
- 2012. Sex differentiation in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua L.): morphological and gene expression studies. Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology. 13 sider.
- 2011. Proteolytically Activated, Recombinant Anti-Mullerian Hormone Inhibits Androgen Secretion, Proliferation, and Differentiation of Spermatogonia in Adult Zebrafish Testis Organ Cultures. Endocrinology. 3527-3540.
- 2011. Involvement of Prop1 homeobox gene in the early development of fish pituitary gland. General and Comparative Endocrinology. 332-340.
- 2009. Pharmacological characterization, localization and quantification of expression of gonadotropin receptors in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) ovaries. General and Comparative Endocrinology. 329-339.
- 2007. Estrogen-induced alterations in amh and dmrt1 expression signal for disruption in male sexual development in the zebrafish. Environmental Science and Technology. 6305-6310.
- 2006. Endocrine disrupters and the aquatic environment: studies on mechanims of toxicity and influence on nuclear receptor signalling pathways in fish. Skrifter og avhandlinger - Det Norske videnskaps-akademi. II, Hist.-filos klasse. 12 sider.
- 2005. Ligand-dependent protein interactions of the estrogen receptors using the yeast two-hybrid system. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 420-425.
- 2004. The Aryl hydrocarbon receptor-mediated disruption of vitellogenin synthesis in the fish liver: Cross-talk between AHR- and ERalpha-signaling pathways. Comparative Hepatology.
- 2003. Detection of viral sequences in archival spinal cords from fatal cases of poliomyelitis in 1951-1952. Journal of Virological Methods. 91-96.
- 2002. Effects of 4-nonylphenol on gene expression of pituitary hormones in juvenile Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). . Aquatic Toxicology. 113-129.
- 2001. In vivo modulation of nonylphenol-induced zonagenesis and vitellogenesis by the antiestrogen, 3,3'4,4'-tetrachlorobiphenyl (PCB-77) in juvenile fish. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology. 5-15.
- 1999. Salmon Eggshell Protein Expression: A Marker for Environmental Estrogens. Marine Biotechnology. 252-260.
- 1999. Induction of hepatic estrogen receptor in juvenile Atlantic salmon in vivo by the environmental estrogen, 4-nonylphenol. Science of the Total Environment. 201-210.
- 1996. Two variants of the pituitary specific transcription factor Pit-1 in Atlantic salmon. Journal of Molecular Endocrinology. 225-236.
- 1995. Molecular cloning and characterization of anionic and cationic variants of trypsin from atlantic salmon. European Journal of Biochemistry (EJB). 677-685.
- 1995. Molecular cloning and characterization of anionic and cationic variants of trypsin from Atlantic salmon. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1432-1033.1995.677zz.x/pdf. European Journal of Biochemistry (EJB). 677-685.
- 1994. Pancreatic carbolxylester lipase from Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) cDNA sequence and computer-assisted modelling of tertiary structure. European Journal of Biochemistry (EJB). 603-612.
- 1994. Cold adaption of enzymes : structural comparison between salmon and bovine trypsins. Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics. 149-166.
- 1993. Trypsin isozymes in Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L.: studies of heredity, egg quality and effect on growth of three different populations. Aquaculture and Fisheries Management. 407-415.
- 1993. Trypsin isozymes in Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L.: Studies of heredity, egg quality and effect on growth of three different populations. Aquaculture and Fisheries Management. 407-415.
- 1993. Trypsin isozymes in Atlantic salmon, Salmo salar L. Studies on heredity, egg quality and effect on growth of three different populations. Aquaculture and Fisheries Management. 407-415.
- 1993. Expression of growth hormone genes in Atlantic salmon. Journal of Molecular Endocrinology. 167-179.
- 1993. Biotechnology in Aquaculture, with Special Reference to Transgenic Salmon. Biotechnology & Genetic Engineering Reviews. 31-56.
- 1992. The complete nucleotide sequence of the Atlantic salmon growth hormone I gene. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 345-348.
- 1988. Growth support and toxicity of homocysteine and its effects on methionine metabolism in non-transformed and chemically transformed C3H/10T1/2 cells. Carcinogenesis. 9-16.
- 1987. Substrate specificity of 3-methyladenine-DNA glycosylase from calf thymus. European Journal of Biochemistry (EJB). 13-19.
- 1987. Properties and mechanism of action of eukaryotic 3-methyladenine-DNA glycosylases. Journal of Cell Science, Supplement. 139-146.
- 1984. Properties of Enzymes that Recognize Modified Structures in DNA. Journal of Protein Chemistry. 73-85.
- 1993. Improving genetic stocks of Atlantic salmon by using gene(s) coding for trypsin-like isozymes. .
- 2016. Microsomal triglyceride transfer protein in salmon lice, Lepeophtheirus salmonis.
- 2004. Anti-Müllerian hormone in fish testis.
- 2005. Expression analysis of two homeobox genes; Lhx3 and a possible Prop1 homolog, in the pituitary of Salmo salar.
- 2004. Kloning og sekvensanalyse av protein Ser/Thr fosfatase 4 fra blåskjell, Mytilus edulis.
- 2004. Atlantic samon (Salmo salar) estrogen receptor beta: Isolation and characterization of putative splice variants.
- 2005. Exploring protein-protein interactions between ligand activated transcription factors using the yeast two-hybrid system.
- 2005. Establishing a Yeast Three-Hybrid System to study Ternary Complex formation between Nucleocapsid and the Hetrodimer reverse Transcriptase of HIV-1.
- 2005. A study of Heterodimerization of HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase Using Deletion Mutations in the RNase H domain.
- 2005. A genetic approach to study heterodimerization of HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase by site-directed mutagenesis using the yeast-two-hybrid system: a special emphasis on the role of the Rnase H domain.
- 2003. Hormonsystem på ville vegar - Molekylær endokrinologi hjå Atlantisk laks (Salmo salar). Fiskehelse. 6-9.
- 2016. Functional Investigations of the Ecdysone Receptor and production of ecdysone in the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis).
- 2005. Trypsins from the salmon louse (Lepeophtheirus salmonis Crustacea, Copepoda).
- 2004. The Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor Signaling Pathway in Atlantic salmon: with emphasis on cross-talk between the aryl hydrocarbon receptor and estrogen receptor a signaling pathway.
- 1987. Repair of DNA in eucaryotic cells catalyzed by 3-methylade- nine-DNA glycosylase and polyamines.
- 1993. Cloning and characterization of growth regulating genes from Atlantic salmon: A strategy for increasing growth rate by microinjection of a modified growth hormone gene into fertilized salmon eggs. 7 sider.
- 2010. Nuclear receptor targets for endocrine disrupting compounds. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology A. S30-S30.
- 2008. Dioxin-induced protein-protein interactions between the aryl hydrocarbon receptor and the aryl hydrocarbon receptor nuclear translocator from Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Marine Environmental Research. 187-187.
- 2016. The function of nanos in germ cell development and survival is conserved in Lepeophtheirus salmonis.
- 2016. Ecdysone biosynthesis in Lepeophtheirus salmonis.
- 2016. Cuticle formation and transcription level of chitin metabolism gene expressed during the molting process in Lepeoptheirus salmonis.
- 2013. Characterization of the ecdysone receptor (EcR) in the salmon louse, Lepeophthirus salmonis.
- 2013. Characterization of the Ecdysone Receptor (EcR) from the Salmon Louse, Lepeophtheirus Salmonis.
- 2012. ZEBRAFISH ANTI-MÜLLERIAN HORMONE (AMH).
- 2007. Dioxin-induced protein-protein interactions between the aryl hydrocarbon receptor and the aryl hydrocarbon nuclear translocator from Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar).
- 2005. Molecular cloning and characterization of estrogen receptors in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar).
- 2004. Molecular cloning and preliminary characterization of estrogen receptor beta in Atlantic salmon.
- 2004. Molecular cloning and preliminary characterization of estrogen receptor beta in Atlantic salmon.
- 2004. Exploring protein interactions in Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) using the yeast two-hybrid system.
- 2004. Exploring protein interaction in Atlantic salmon using the yeast two-hybrid system; Estrogen receptor is totally dependant on ligand binding for dimerization.
- 2004. Cloning and expression of PP4-like protein phosphatase from blue mussel, M. edulis, for use in toxin dete.
- 2000. Trypsin isozymes: development, digestion and structure. In: Seafood Enzymes: Utilization and influence on postharvest seafood quality, pp. 215–269, http://www.crcpress.com/product/isbn/9780824703264. CRC Press.