- 2021. Reducing systematic errors due to deformation of organs at risk in radiotherapy. Medical Physics (Lancaster). 1-11.
- 2021. Anatomically robust proton therapy using multiple planning computed tomography scans for locally advanced prostate cancer. Acta Oncologica. 598-604.
- 2020. Variation in relative biological effectiveness for cognitive structures in proton therapy of pediatric brain tumors. Acta Oncologica. 1-9.
- 2020. Plan selection in proton therapy of locally advanced prostate cancer with simultaneous treatment of multiple targets. International Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics. 630-638.
- 2020. Patterns of practice for adaptive and real-time radiation therapy (POP-ART RT) part II: Offline and online plan adaption for interfractional changes. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 88-96.
- 2020. Inter-patient variations in relative biological effectiveness for cranio-spinal irradiation with protons. Scientific Reports. 1-9.
- 2019. The experimental dose ranges influence the LETd dependency of the proton minimum RBE (RBEmin). Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-10.
- 2019. On-line dose-guidance to account for inter-fractional motion during proton therapy. Physics and imaging in radiation oncology (PIRO). 7-13.
- 2018. Statistical motion modelling for robust evaluation of clinically delivered accumulated dose distributions after curative radiotherapy of locally advanced prostate cancer. Radiotherapy and Oncology. 327-335.
- 2018. Exploration and application of phenomenological RBE models for proton therapy. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1-21.
- 2017. Evaluating the influence of organ motion during photon vs. proton therapy for locally advanced prostate cancer using biological models. Acta Oncologica. 839-845.
- 2017. Beam angle evaluation to improve inter-fraction motion robustness in pelvic lymph node irradiation with proton therapy. Acta Oncologica. 846-852.
- 2017. A phenomenological biological dose model for proton therapy based on linear energy transfer spectra. Medical Physics (Lancaster). 2586-2594.
- 2015. A method for evaluation of proton plan robustness towards inter-fractional motion applied to pelvic lymph node irradiation. Acta Oncologica. 1643-1650.
- 2021. Neutron-based in-vivo range verification in proton therapy.
- 2016. Adaptive radiotherapy strategies for pelvic tumors – a systematic review of clinical implementations. Acta Oncologica. 943-958.