- 2019. Swimming with the fishes: validating drift diving to identify farmed Atlantic salmon escapees in the wild. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. 417-427.
- 2019. A test of migratory coupling in the salmon-trout predator-prey complex of a subarctic fjord. Boreal environment research. 189-199.
- 2018. Where the salmon roam: fjord habitat use of adult Atlantic salmon. ICES Journal of Marine Science. 2163-2171.
- 2018. Out of sync: monitoring the time of sea entry of wild and hatchery salmon Salmo salar smolt using floating passive-integrated transponder antennae. Journal of Fish Biology. 455-464.
- 2017. Does restoration work? It depends on how we measure success. Restoration Ecology.
- 2017. Disentangling the role of sea lice on the marine survival of Atlantic salmon. ICES Journal of Marine Science. 50-60.
- 2016. Interaction between migration behaviour and estuarine mortality in cultivated Atlantic salmon Salmo salar smolts. Journal of Fish Biology. 1974-1990.
- 2016. Estimating the temporal overlap between post-smolt migration of Atlantic salmon and salmon lice infestation pressure from fish farms. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. 511-525.
- 2018. Size dependent effects of passive integrated transponders (PIT-tags) on early life stages of salmon: a preliminary literature review. 324. 324. .
- 2016. Biodiversity of macro-invertebrates in acid-sensitive waters: trends and relations to water chemistry and climate. 7077. 7077. .
- 2015. Akvakulturanalyse for Sunnhordland og ytre Hardanger, med fokus på laks og regnbogeaure. .
- 2014. Migration and predation of Atlantic salmon smolts from Vosso. .
- 2017. Disentangling the role of sea lice on the marine survival of Atlantic salmon.
- 2016. Estimating the temporal overlap between post-smolt migration of Atlantic salmon and salmon lice infestation pressure from fish farms.