- (2022). The styryl benzoic acid derivative DC10 potentiates radiotherapy by targeting the xCT-glutathione axis. Frontiers in Oncology. 1-11.
- (2021). Structure–Activity Relationships Aided Design and Synthesis of xCT Antiporter Inhibitors. ChemMedChem. 2650-2668.
- (2021). Meclofenamate causes loss of cellular tethering and decoupling of functional networks in glioblastoma. Neuro-Oncology. 1885-1897.
- (2019). Bortezomib administered prior to temozolomide depletes MGMT, chemosensitizes glioblastoma with unmethylated MGMT promoter and prolongs animal survival. British Journal of Cancer. 545-555.
- (2017). Increased infiltration and tolerised antigen-specific CD8+ TEM cells in tumor but not peripheral blood have no impact on survival of HCMV+ glioblastoma patients. Oncoimmunology. 1-15.
- (2018). Synthesis of targeting molecules as tracers for PET and anticancer pro-drugs: investigation of tumor drug distribution.
- (2019). Synthesis of targeting molecules : PET and therapeutics.
- (2019). Sulfasalazine analogues to overcome radioresistance in cancer.
- (2021). Front Cover: Structure-Activity-Relationship-Aided Design and Synthesis of xCT Antiporter Inhibitors (ChemMedChem 17/2021). ChemMedChem. Front Cover.
- (2020). COVID-19 and the environment: A critical review and research agenda. Science of the Total Environment. 1-9.