- (2022). Practice characteristics influencing variation in provision of depression care in general practice in Norway; a registry-based cohort study (The Norwegian GP-DEP study). BMC Health Services Research. 1-11.
- (2021). Trends in treatment for patients with depression in general practice in Norway, 2009–2015: nationwide registry-based cohort study (The Norwegian GP-DEP Study). BMC Health Services Research.
- (2020). Variation in general practitioners’ depression care following certification of sickness absence: a registry-based cohort study. Family Practice. 238-245.
- (2022). The organisational framework of GP practices: impact on depression care.
- (2021). The impact of organisational framework on GP depression care; registry-based study.
- (2019). The impact of GPs’ depression care on future work participation: A register-based cohort study .
Depresjonsomsorg i allmennpraksis