- 2021. Statistical and Machine Learning Techniques in Human Microbiome Studies: Contemporary Challenges and Solutions. Frontiers in Microbiology.
- 2021. Applications of Machine Learning in Human Microbiome Studies: A Review on Feature Selection, Biomarker Identification, Disease Prediction and Treatment. Frontiers in Microbiology.
- 2019. Cross-sectional and longitudinal association of non-exercise estimated cardiorespiratory fitness with depression and anxiety in the general population: The HUNT study. Journal of Affective Disorders. 122-129.
- 2019. Cardiorespiratory Fitness and the Risk of First Acute Myocardial Infarction: The HUNT Study . Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA).
- 2016. Determinants of Transitional Zone Area and Porosity of the Proximal Femur Quantified in Vivo in Postmenopausal Women. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. 758-766.
- 2015. Measurement of cortical porosity of the proximal femur improves identification of women with nonvertebral fragility fractures. Osteoporosis International. 2137-2146.
- 2015. Bone turnover markers are associated with higher cortical porosity, thinner cortices, and larger size of the proximal femur and non-vertebral fractures. Bone. 1-6.
- 2014. Factors associated with adherence to antiretroviral therapy in HIV-infected patients in Kathmandu District, Nepal. HIV/AIDS. 109-116.
- 2016. Cortical porosity as a target for fracture prevention: The Tromsø Study .
- 2018. Cross-sectional and Longitudinal Association of Cardiorespiratory Fitness with depression and anxiety in the general population. .
- 2017. Cardiorespiratory fitness and the risk of first myocardial Infraction: The HUNT study Journal of American Heart Association .
- 2021. The Future of DNA Barcoding: Reflections from Early Career Researchers . Diversity. 11 sider.