- (2021). Statistical and Machine Learning Techniques in Human Microbiome Studies: Contemporary Challenges and Solutions. Frontiers in Microbiology.
- (2021). Applications of Machine Learning in Human Microbiome Studies: A Review on Feature Selection, Biomarker Identification, Disease Prediction and Treatment. Frontiers in Microbiology.
- (2019). Cross-sectional and longitudinal association of non-exercise estimated cardiorespiratory fitness with depression and anxiety in the general population: The HUNT study. Journal of Affective Disorders. 122-129.
- (2019). Cardiorespiratory Fitness and the Risk of First Acute Myocardial Infarction: The HUNT Study . Journal of the American Heart Association (JAHA).
- (2016). Determinants of Transitional Zone Area and Porosity of the Proximal Femur Quantified in Vivo in Postmenopausal Women. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. 758-766.
- (2015). Measurement of cortical porosity of the proximal femur improves identification of women with nonvertebral fragility fractures. Osteoporosis International. 2137-2146.
- (2015). Bone turnover markers are associated with higher cortical porosity, thinner cortices, and larger size of the proximal femur and non-vertebral fractures. Bone. 1-6.
- (2014). Factors associated with adherence to antiretroviral therapy in HIV-infected patients in Kathmandu District, Nepal. HIV/AIDS. 109-116.
- (2016). Cortical porosity as a target for fracture prevention: The Tromsø Study .
- (2018). Cross-sectional and Longitudinal Association of Cardiorespiratory Fitness with depression and anxiety in the general population. .
- (2017). Cardiorespiratory fitness and the risk of first myocardial Infraction: The HUNT study Journal of American Heart Association .
- (2021). The Future of DNA Barcoding: Reflections from Early Career Researchers . Diversity. 11 sider.