- 2017. Standardising the Chinese language in Singapore: issues of policy and practice. Journal of Multilingual and Multicultural Development. 38: 315-329. doi: 10.1080/01434632.2016.1201091
- 2017. Bottom-up multilingualism in Singapore: Code choice on shop signs. English Today. 33: 8-14. doi: 10.1017/S026607841600047X
- 2016. Language planning agency in China: from the perspective of the language academies. Current Issues in Language Planning. 17: 23-35. doi: 10.1080/14664208.2015.1094386
- 2014. Gulbahar H. Beckett and Gerard A. Postiglione (eds): China’s Assimilationist Language Policy: The Impact on Indigenous/Minority Literacy and Social Harmony. Journal of Asian Pacific Communication.
- 2014. Linguistic Landscape Studies: Perspectives, Theories and Approaches. Foreign Language Teaching and Research. 46: 214-223.
- 2017. What’s the standard and who’s standard: Policy issues in developing exemplars of oral proficiency descriptors in Singapore. Part III Assessing Language Skills, sider 159-181. I:
- 2017. Chinese as a Second Language Assessment. Springer Nature. 286 sider. ISBN: 978-981-10-4087-0.
- 2014. Teachers' Perceptions and Use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in Chinese LanguageEducation. -, sider 237-256. I:
- 2014. Engaging Language Learners through Technology Integration: Theory, Applications, and Outcomes. ISBN: 1466661747.
- 2014. Conflicting goals of language-in-education planning in Singapore: Chinese character (Hanzi) education as a case. -, sider 159-180. I:
- 2014. Learning Chinese in Diasporic Communities: Many Pathways to Becoming Chinese. John Benjamins Publishing Company. 243 sider. ISBN: 9789027205292.