- Telefon+47 55 58 98 24
- BesøksadresseAllégaten 705007 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78035020 Bergen
- (2022). Weakening of the Atlantic Niño variability under global warming. Nature Climate Change. 822-827.
- (2021). Relating model bias and prediction skill in the equatorial Atlantic. Climate Dynamics. 2617-2630.
- (2021). Modelling a tropical-like cyclone in the Mediterranean Sea under present and warmer climate. Natural Hazards and Earth System Sciences. 53-71.
- (2021). Impact of the Agulhas Current on Southern Africa Precipitation: A Modeling Study. Journal of Climate. 9973-9988.
- (2020). Regional atmospheric response to the Benguela Niñas. International Journal of Climatology. 1-15.
- (2020). On the impact of atmospheric vs oceanic resolutions on the representation of the sea surface temperature in the South Eastern Tropical Atlantic. Climate Dynamics. 4733-4757.
- (2019). Role of wind stress in driving SST biases in the tropical Atlantic. Climate Dynamics. 3481-3504.
- (2019). Influences of Lake Malawi on the spatial and diurnal variability on local precipitation. Hydrology and Earth System Sciences (HESS). 2795-2812.
- (2019). Frontogenesis of the Angola-Benguela Frontal Zone. Ocean Science. 83-96.
- (2018). The role of the sea surface temperature in the atmospheric seasonal cycle of the equatorial Atlantic. Climate Dynamics. 1-20.
- (2018). Insights into the Summer Diurnal Cycle over Eastern South Africa. Monthly Weather Review. 4339-4356.
- (2018). Does the Drakensberg dehydrate southwestern Africa? Journal of Arid Environments. 35-42.
- (2018). Atmospheric signature of the Agulhas current. Geophysical Research Letters. 5185-5193.
- (2018). A methodology for anomaly coupling in climate simulation. Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems. 2061-2079.
- (2017). Unique relationship between tropical rainfall and SST to the north of the Mozambique Channel in boreal winter . International Journal of Climatology. e378-e387.
- (2017). Causes of the large warm bias in the Angola–Benguela Frontal Zone in the Norwegian Earth System Model. Climate Dynamics. 1-20.
- (2016). Can reducing the incoming energy flux over the Southern Ocean in a CGCM improve its simulation of tropical climate? Geophysical Research Letters. 11,057-11,063.
- (2022). Supermodeling for improving the representation of climate variability.
- (2019). The role of model bias for prediction skill and methods to constrain it.
- (2021). Relating model bias and prediction skill in the equatorial Atlantic.
- (2021). Recent development of a supermodel - an interactive multi- model ensemble.
- (2021). Application of supermodeling to Earth system modelling.
- (2021). An assessment of marine biogeochemical processes in the tropical Atlantic in NorESMs.
- (2019). Approaches to reduce model bias and improve climate predictions.
- (2018). Tropical Atlantic model error and regional projections of climate change.
- (2018). Seasonal prediction skill in the tropical Atlantic using anomaly coupling.
- (2017). Climate prediction with NorCPM.
- (2019). Ocean-atmosphere interactions in the tropical Atlantic seasonal cycle and multidecadal variability of ENSO.
- (2021). Improving weather and climate predictions by training of supermodels.
- (2018). Relating model bias and prediction skill in the tropical Atlantic.
- (2019). Tropical Atlantic variability: Observations and modeling. Atmosphere. 1-25.