- Resiliens/mental hardførhet
- Forskningsmetode og statistikk
- 2019. Sammenhengen mellom alkoholbruk og forlenget sorg hos nære etterlatte etter terrorangrepet på Utøya i 2011. Scandinavian Psychologist. 1-17.
- 2019. Physical fitness and psychological hardiness as predictors of parasympathetic control in response to stress: a Norwegian police simulator training study. Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology. 1-14.
- 2019. External distractions and motor performance: A field study exploring the effects of mental toughness and extraversion on golf putting. International Journal of Sport Psychology. 437-447.
- 2019. Dispositional resilience in treatment‐seeking patients with obsessive‐compulsive disorder and its association with treatment outcome. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 243-251.
- 2019. A randomized controlled trial of concentrated ERP, self-help and waiting list for obsessive- compulsive disorder: The Bergen 4-Day Treatment. Frontiers in Psychology. 1-13.
- 2018. The effect of hardiness on PTSD symptoms: A prospective mediational approach. Military Psychology. 142-151.
- 2018. Perception of specific military skills – the impact of perfectionism and self-efficacy. Journal of Military Studies. 15 sider.
- 2018. God under press. En operasjonalisering av moralsk robusthet i krevende operative Situasjoner. Necesse. 72-82.
- 2017. The impact of sleep quality, fatigue and safety climate on the perceptions of accident risk among seafarers [L'impact de la qualite du sommeil, de la fatigue et du climat de securite sur la perception des risques d'accidents chez les marins]. Revue européenne de psychologue appliquée. 259-267.
- 2017. The effect of hardiness on symptoms of insomnia during a naval mission. International Maritime Health. 147-152.
- 2017. Social support and complicated grief : a longitudinal study on bereaved parents after the Utøya terror attack in Norway. Scandinavian Psychologist.
- 2017. Situation awareness as a determinant for unsafe actions and subjective risk assessment on offshore attendant vessels. Safety Science. 214-221.
- 2017. Hardiness, avoidance coping and risky drinking in stress-exposed military personell: A mediation study. Stress and Health. 498-507.
- 2017. Hardiness as a Moderator and Motivation for Operational Duties as Mediator: the Relation Between Operational Self-Efficacy, Performance Satisfaction, and Perceived Strain in a Simulated Police Training Scenario. Journal of Police and Criminal Psychology. 331-339.
- 2017. Effects of leadership style and psychological job demands on situation awareness and the willingness to take a risk: A survey of selected offshore vessels. Safety Science. 178-186.
- 2017. Does psychological capital moderate the relationship between worries about accidents and sleepiness? International Maritime Health. 245-251.
- 2017. Are Auditory Distractions Disturbing and Detrimental to the Performance of Expert Golfers? A Field Experiment. Journal of Applied Sport Psychology. 323-336.
- 2016. Sleep and fatigue among seafarers: the role of environmental stressors, duration at sea and Psychological Capital. SH@W Safety and Health at Work. 363-371.
- 2016. Safe travel: Passenger assessment of trust and safety during seafaring. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. 29-36.
- 2016. Employees’ psychological capital, job satisfaction, insecurity, and intentions to quit: The direct and indirect effects of authentic leadership [Capital psicológico, satisfacción laboral, inseguridad e intención de abandono de los trabajadores: efectos directos e indirectos del liderazgo auténtico]. Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology. 163-171.
- 2015. The combined influence of hardiness and cohesion on mental health in a military peacekeeping mission: A prospective study. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 560-566.
- 2015. The Brief Norwegian Safety Climate Inventory (Brief NORSCI) - Psychometric properties and relationships with shift work, sleep, and health. Safety Science. 23-30.
- 2015. Psychopathy, anxiety, and resiliency – Psychological hardiness as a mediator of the psychopathy–anxiety relationship in a prison setting. Personality and Individual Differences. 30-34.
- 2015. Psychological Hardiness and Avoidance Coping Are Related to Risky Alcohol Use in Returning Combat Veterans. Military Behavioral Health. 274-282.
- 2015. On the stability of psychological hardiness: A three-year longitudinal study. Military Psychology. 155-168.
- 2015. Distributed situation awareness in complex collaborative systems: A field study of bridge operations on platform supply vessels. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology. 273-294.
- 2014. Positive organizational behavior and safety in the offshore oil industry: Exploring the determinants of positive safety climate. Journal of Positive Psychology. 42-53.
- 2014. Moral disengagement as a mechanism between perceptions of organisational injustice and deviant work behaviours. Safety Science. 138-145.
- 2014. Cross-language consistency of the comprehensive assessment of psychopathic personality (CAPP) model. Personality Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment. 356-368.
- 2014. Authentic Leadership and Safety Climate Among Seafarers. The Journal of leadership studies. 394-402.
- 2013. The Role of Psychological Capital in Perception of Safety Climate Among Air Traffic Controllers. The Journal of leadership studies. 232-241.
- 2013. Safety behaviours at sea: The role of personal values and personality hardiness. Safety Science. 19-26.
- 2013. Psychological hardiness predicts success in a Norwegian armed forces border patrol selection course. International Journal of Selection and Assessment. 368-375.
- 2013. Psychological hardiness predicts neuroimmunological responses to stress. Psychology, Health & Medicine. 705-713.
- 2013. Hardiness Profiles: Defining Clusters of the Dispositional Resilience Scale and their Relation to Soldiers’ Health. Military Behavioral Health. 123-128.
- 2013. Fatigue in seafarers working in the offshore oil and gas re-supply industry: effects of safety climate, psychosocial work environment and shift arrangement. International Maritime Health. 72-79.
- 2013. A brief safety climate inventory for petro-maritime organizations. Safety Science. 81-88.
- 2012. Psychometric properties of a four-component Norwegian organizational justice scale. Psychological Reports. 571-588.
- 2012. Psychological hardiness and coping style as risk/resilience factors for alcohol abuse. Military medicine. 517-524.
- 2012. Exploring gender equivalence and bias in a measure of psychological hardiness. International Journal of Psychological Studies. 69-79.
- 2012. Dispositional pessimism but not optimism is related to sickness absence caused by musculoskeletal symptoms. Personality and Individual Differences. 207-212.
- 2011. Psychological hardiness predicts admission into Norwegian military officer schools. Military Psychology. 381-389.
- 2011. Effects of psychological hardiness, job demands, and job control on sickness absence: a prospective study. Journal of Occupational Health Psychology. 265-278.
- 2010. Psykologisk hardførhet predikerer soldaters motivasjonsutvikling under en 200 km lang skimarsj. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. 511-513.
- 2010. Psychometric properties of the revised Norwegian dispositional resilience (hardiness) scale. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 237-245.
- 2010. Evaluering av livstids NODS ved bruk av Rasch modellering. International Gambling Studies. 189-202.
- 2010. An exploratory study of differences in emotional intelligence in U.S. and Norwegian undergraduate students. Psychological Reports. 891-898.
- 2009. Psykologisk hardførhet: En revidert versjon av den norske "Hardiness"-skalaen. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. 857-859.
- 2009. Prevalence and correlates of gambling among 16 to 19-year old adolescents in Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 55-64.
- 2009. Academic Stress and Health: Exploring the Moderating Role of Personality Hardiness. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. 421-429.
- 2018. Physical fitness and psychological hardiness as predictors of autonomic self-regulation during stress. A Norwegian police simulator training study.
- 2011. Psychological Hardiness from a Scandinavian Perspective.
- 2011. Evaluation of Psychological Hardiness and Coping Style as Risk/Resilience Factors for Health Risk Behaviour.
- 2009. Authentic leadership and psychological capiral: Does it influence safety climate in high reliability organizations?
- 2015. Misvisende om kjønn og publikasjonspoeng. På Høyden ( UiBs nettavis).
- 2015. Sammenhengen mellom psykisk helse i ungdomsalder og vektstatus i ung voksen alder. En 11 års oppfølgingsstudie fra Helseundersøkelsen i Nord-Trøndelag (HUNT).
- 2017. Safety on board offshore vessels: A study of shipboard factors and situation awareness.
- 2011. Measuring Psychological Resiliency: Validation of an Adapted Norwegian Hardiness Scale.
- 2019. Sikkerhetsklima. 13 sider.
- 2015. Personlighetspsykologi og operativ psykologi: Hardførhet som en relevant personlighetsdimensjon. 21 sider.
- 2010. Increasing mental hardiness for stress resilience in operational settings. 16 sider.
- 2017. Family-based behavioural treatment for childhood and adolescent obesity: Are parenting practices and parental cohabitation associated with pre-post changes in BMI Standard Deviation Score (BMI-SDS) during treatment? Acta Paediatrica. 19-33.
- 2017. Disordered Eating in Children and Adolescents with Severe Obesity: Pre-post Changes During Family-Based Behavioural Treatment for Obesity. Acta Paediatrica. 34-40.
- 2015. Mental health problems as predictors of weight change from adolescence to young adulthood, 11 years follow-up. The HUNT-study Norway. Acta Paediatrica. 10-10.
- 2012. Authentic leadership and safety climate in shipping. International Journal of Psychology. 541-541.
- 2008. Measurement equivalence in Norwegian and American hardiness scales. International Journal of Psychology. 316-316.
- 2017. Authentic leadership roles in employees job satisfaction, job insecurity, and intentions to quit the organisation.
- 2013. Low psychological hardiness and avoidance coping predict alcohol abuse in the military.
- 2010. Psychological Capital and Safety Climate: A study of Norwegian Air Traffic Controllers.
- 2009. Evaluatin a new screening approach to identify soldiers at high-risk for alcohol abuse.
- 2008. Operational Psychology.
- 2008. Norwegian adaption of the DRS - Dispositional Resiliences Scale for measuring hardiness under stress.
- 2008. Norwegian adaptation of the DRS- Dispositional Resilience Scale for measuring hardiness under stress.
- 2008. Measurement equivalence in Norwegian and American Hardiness measures.
- 2007. DIF - Differential Item Functioning Analysis of Norwegian and American Hardiness Measures.
- 2007. Cross cultural adaptation of the DRS-15 Dispositional Resilience Scale (psychological hardiness).
- 2020. Lean on me: A scoping review of the essence of workplace support among child welfare workers. 1-17.
- 2020. Trust after just 45 seconds? An experimental vignette study of how leader behavior and emotional states influence immediate trust in strangers. Frontiers in Psychology.
- 2019. Resiliens- en sentral egenskap hos operatøren. 21-34. I:
- 2019. Operativ psykologi 2. Fagbokforlaget.
- 2016. Training hardiness for stress resilience. 231-248. I:
- 2016. Military psychology: Concepts, trends and interventions. SAGE Publications India.