- (2023). Clinical Cases and the Molecular Profiling of a Novel Childhood Encephalopathy-Causing GNAO1 Mutation P170R. Cells.
- (2021). Interdisciplinary Approaches Suggested for Children With Multiple Hospital Referrals Presenting With Non-specific Conditions. Frontiers in pediatrics. 1-7.
- (2018). Functional MRI in prenatally opioid-exposed children during a working memory-selective attention task. Neurotoxicology and Teratology. 46-54.
- (2016). Cerebral magnetic resonance imaging in children with prenatal drug exposure: clinically useful? Clinical Pediatrics. 326-332.
- (2014). Association between brain activation (fMRI), cognition and school performance in extremely preterm and term born children. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. 427-432.
- (2013). fMRI: blood oxygen level-dependent activation during a working memory-selective attention task in children born extremely preterm. Pediatric Research. 196-205.
- (2013). Cerebral magnetic resonance imaging findings in children born extremely preterm, very preterm, and at term. Pediatric Neurology. 113-118.
- (2013). Functional MRI, structural MRI and school performance in extremely preterm/extremely low birth weight children.
- (2013). Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging, school performance and prematurety: a regional, clinical-controlled study.