- (2022). Folic Acid and Risk of Preterm Birth, Preeclampsia, and Fetal Growth Restriction among Women with Epilepsy: A Prospective Cohort Study. Neurology. E605-E615.
- (2022). Cardiac Structure and Function in Epilepsy Patients with Drug-Resistant Convulsive Seizures. Case Reports in Neurology. 88-97.
- (2022). Association of Prenatal Exposure to Antiseizure Medication With Risk of Autism and Intellectual Disability. JAMA Neurology. 672-681.
- (2020). Assisted reproductive treatment in women with epilepsy. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 5 sider.
- (2013). Mislocalization of AQP4 precedes chronic seizures in the kainate model of temporal lobe epilepsy. Epilepsy Research. 30-41.
- (2012). Comparison of carbamazepine rash in multiple sclerosis and epilepsy. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. 60-63.
- (2011). Reduced astrocytic contribution to the turnover of glutamate, glutamine, and GABA characterizes the latent phase in the kainate model of temporal lobe epilepsy. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. 1675-1686.
- (2008). Limbic structures show altered glial-neuronal metabolism in the chronic phase of kainate induced epilepsy. Neurochemical Research.
- (2008). Expression of gluatamine synthetase and glutamate dehydrogenase in the latent phase and chronic phase in the kainate model of temporal lobe epilepsy. Glia.
- (2008). Cross-reactivity pattern of rash from current aromatic antiepileptic drugs. Epilepsy Research. 194-200.
- (2007). Rash from antiepileptic drugs: influence by gender, age, and learning disability. Epilepsia. 1360-1365.
- (2007). Limbic Structures Show Altered Glial-Neuronal Metabolism in the Chronic Phase of Kainate Induced Epilepsy. Neurochemical Research.
- (2007). In vivo mapping of temporospatial changes in manganese enhancement in rat brain during epileptogenesis. NeuroImage. 57-66.
- (2007). Epilepsy models and metabolism.
- (2019). Valproat fortsatt viktig for kvinner med generalisert epilepsi. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 1-2.
- (2011). Astrocyte-Neuron Interactions in Experimental Mesial Temporal Lobe Epilepsy A study of underlying mechanisms and possible biomarkers of epileptogenesis.
- (2007). Knallstart for unge medisinforskere.
- (2009). THE POLARITY OF AQUAPORIN-4 IN ASTROCYTIC ENDFEET IS ALTERED IN THE KAINATE MODEL OF TEMPORAL LOBE EPILEPSY. Epilepsia. 182-182.
- (2009). Decreased turnover of glutamate, glutamine, and GABA precedes the occurrence of spontaneous seizures in an animal model of temporal lobe epilepsy. Journal of Neurochemistry. 273-273.
- (2005). Glial-Neuronal Interactions during the latent and chorinc periods following kainate induced seizures in Rats. Journal of Neurochemistry. 64-128.
- (2005). Cross sensitivity of skin rash with current antiepileptic drug. Epilepsia. 280.
- (2008). Decreased turnover of glutamate, glutamine, and GABA precedes the occurrence of spontaneous seizures in an animal model of temporal lobe epilepsy.
- (2007). The cross-reactivity between lamotrigine and other aromatic anticonvulsants.
- (2007). In vivo mapping of temporospatial changes in rat brain during kainate induced epileptogenesis: a manganese enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (MEMRI) study.
- (2005). Glial-neuronal interactions during the latent and chronic periods following kainate induced seizures in rats.
- (2005). Epileptogenesis: Brain Structure and Metabolism During the Latent Period Following Kainate-Induced Seizures in Rats.
- (2004). Neuronal-Glial interactions during the latent period following kainate induced seizures in rats.
- (2004). Glial-neuronal interactions during the latent period following kainate induced seizures in rats.
- (2007). Which clinical and experimental data link temporal lobe epilepsy with depression? Journal of Neurochemistry. 2136-2152.