- (2019). Physical exercise augmented cognitive behaviour therapy for older adults with generalised anxiety disorder (PEXACOG): Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 1-14.
- (2018). Physical exercise: Augmenting cognitive behavioural therapy for anxiety disorders with physical exercise. Deltagelse i paneldiskusjon.
- (2019). Physical exercise augmented cognitive behaviour therapy for older adults with generalized anxiety disorder – scientific rationale, study protocol, and preliminary findings for the Pexacog trial.
- (2018). Physical exercise augmented cognitive behaviour therapy for older adults with generalised anxiety disorder (PEXACOG): Study protocol and feasibility results from a randomised controlled trial.
- (2018). Augmenting CBT with physical exercise intreatment of generalised anxiety disorder in holder adults – results from a pilot study.
- (2016). Treating generalised anxiety disorder in older adults using cognitive behaviour therapy augmented with physical exercise– study design and exercise protocol.
- (2015). Augmenting Cognitive Behaviour Therapy with Physical Exercise for Older Adults with Generalised Anxiety Disorder - A Randomized Controlled Trial. In: Anders Hovland (Chair, Augmenting CBT with physical exercise for anxiety disorders.
- (2021). Vanskelig å diagnostisere: Dette er den vanligste angsten .
- (2019). Physical exercise augmented psychological treatment of anxiety disorders: a systematic review. .
- (2014). The influence of action requirements and outcome valence on instrumental Learning after traumatic stress.
- (2014). Psychiatric long-term effects in Survivors from the terror attack at Utøya 22. July.
- (2021). Physical exercise as an add-on treatment to cognitive behavioural therapy for anxiety: A systematic review. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. 1-15.