- BesøksadresseØysteins gate 35007 Bergen
- PostadressePostboks 78055020 Bergen
- (2022). Sedimentary and geomorphic evidence of Saharan megalakes: A synthesis. Quaternary Science Reviews.
- (2022). Environmental influences on human innovation and behavioural diversity in southern Africa 92–80 thousand years ago. Nature Ecology and Evolution. 361-369.
- (2021). The oldest Homo erectus buried lithic horizon from the Eastern Saharan Africa. EDAR 7 - an Acheulean assemblage with Kombewa method from the Eastern Desert, Sudan. PLOS ONE.
- (2021). The expansion of Acheulean hominins into the Nefud Desert of Arabia. Scientific Reports.
- (2021). Taphonomy of an excavated striped hyena (Hyaena hyaena) den in Arabia: implications for paleoecology and prehistory. Archaeological and Anthropological Sciences.
- (2021). Multiple hominin dispersals into Southwest Asia over the past 400,000 years. Nature. 376-380.
- (2021). Earliest known human burial in Africa. Nature. 95-100.
- (2021). A Window into the Early–Middle Stone Age Transition in Northeastern Africa—A Marine Isotope Stage 7a/6 Late Acheulean Horizon from the EDAR 135 Site, Eastern Sahara (Sudan). Journal of Field Archaeology. 513-533.
- (2020). Palaeoenvironmental and sea level changes during the Holocene in eastern Saudi Arabia and their implications for Neolithic populations. Quaternary Science Reviews.
- (2020). Human footprints provide snapshot of last interglacial ecology in the Arabian interior. Science Advances. 10 sider.
- (2019). Optically stimulated luminescence dating of heat retainer hearths from the Sahara: Insights into signal accumulation and measurement. Quaternary Geochronology. 249-253.
- (2018). Reconstructing palaeoclimate and hydrological fluctuations in the Fezzan Basin (southern Libya) since 130 ka: A catchment-based approach. Quaternary Science Reviews. 376-394.
- (2018). OSL dating of a carbonate island in the Chobe Enclave, NW Botswana. Quaternary Geochronology. 1-5.
- (2018). Neolithic pastoralism in marginal environments during the Holocene Humid Period, northern Saudi Arabia. Antiquity. 1180-1194.
- (2018). Homo sapiens in Arabia by 85,000 years ago. Nature Ecology and Evolution. 800-809.
- (2018). High-precision natural dose rate estimates through beta counting. Radiation Measurements. 1-6.
- (2018). Alluvial fan aggradation/incision history of the eastern Tibetan plateau margin and implications for debris flow/debris-charged flood hazard. Geomorphology. 203-216.
- (2018). 78,000-year-old record of Middle and Later stone age innovation in an East African tropical forest. Nature Communications. 1-8.
- (2021). Panga Ya Saidi and the earliest known burial from Africa.
- (2019). A day in the life: Homo sapiens 100 000 years ago.
- (2021). 4-Dimensional Recording of Fire related Experiments.
- (2020). Comprehensive 3D reconstruction of an archaeological site based on archive images .
- (2019). Evaluating the temporal range of 230Th/U burial dating of ostrich eggshell, a new chronometer for Pleistocene terrestrial strata .
- (2019). A reassessment of the luminescence chronology for Blombos Cave, South Africa.
- (2022). Author Correction: Multiple hominin dispersals into Southwest Asia over the past 400,000 years (Nature, (2021), 597, 7876, (376-380), 10.1038/s41586-021-03863-y). Nature. E15.
- (2018). Publisher Correction: 78,000-year-old record of middle and later stone age innovation in an East African tropical forest. Nature Communications.