- (2021). Targeted Next-Generation Sequencing of Cancer-Related Genes in a Norwegian Patient Cohort With Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Reveals Novel Actionable Mutations and Correlations With Pathological Parameters. Frontiers in Oncology. 13 sider.
- (2021). Inflammatory Stratification in Primary Sjögren’s Syndrome Reveals Novel Immune Cell Alterations in Patients’ Minor Salivary Glands. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-16.
- (2021). Characterization of immune cell infiltrate in tumor stroma and epithelial compartments in oral squamous cell carcinomas of Sudanese patients. Clinical and Experimental Dental Research. 1-11.
- (2020). Expression of NGAL-specific cells and mRNA levels correlate with inflammation in the salivary gland, and its overexpression in the saliva, of patients with primary Sjögren’s syndrome. Autoimmunity. 1-11.
- (2020). Establishment of a novel cancer cell line derived from vulvar carcinoma associated with lichen sclerosus exhibiting a fibroblast-dependent tumorigenic potential. Experimental Cell Research. 1-9.