- (2022). The changing spectrum of microbial aetiology of respiratory tract infections in hospitalized patients before and during the COVID-19 pandemic. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-11.
- (2022). Rapid syndromic PCR testing in patients with respiratory tract infections reduces time to results and improves microbial yield. Scientific Reports.
- (2022). Impact of rapid molecular testing on diagnosis, treatment and management of community-acquired pneumonia in Norway: a pragmatic randomised controlled trial (CAPNOR). Trials.
- (2022). Comparison of rapid molecular testing methods for detecting respiratory viruses in emergency care: a prospective study. Infectious Diseases. 247-254.
- (2017). Epidemiology and impact on all-cause mortality of sepsis in Norwegian hospitals: A national retrospective study. PLOS ONE. 1-13.
- (2017). An observational study of community-acquired severe sepsis comparing intensive care and non-intensive care patients. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. 194-204.
- (2014). Aetiology, antimicrobial therapy and outcome of patients with community acquired severe sepsis: A prospective study in a Norwegian university hospital. BMC Infectious Diseases.
- (2018). The epidemiology and characteristics of sepsis in Norwegian hospitals.