I am working in the ICP-MS lab where I am responsible for analytical work of different kinds and for maintenance/daily operation.
The lab is equipped with an ElementXR HR-ICP-MS, an Attom HR-ICP-MS, a Plasma II MC-ICP-MS, an ICap ICP-AES and laser abaltion units.
- 2018. Acid Neutralization by Mining Waste Dissolution under Conditions Relevant for Agricultural Applications. Geosciences. 8: 1-25. doi: 10.3390/geosciences8100380
- 2017. Environmental controls on biomineralization and Fe-mound formation in a low-temperature hydrothermal system at the Jan Mayen Vent Fields. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 202: 101-123. doi: 10.1016/j.gca.2016.12.016
- 2016. Oyster shells as recorders of short-term oscillations of salinity and temperature during deposition of coral bioherms and reefs in the miocene lorca basin, se Spain. Journal of Sedimentary Research. 86: 637-667. doi: 10.2110/jsr.2016.18
- 2012. The effect of ablation pattern on LA-ICPMS analysis of otolith element composition in hake, Merluccius merluccius. Environmental Biology of Fishes. 95: 509-520. doi: 10.1007/s10641-012-0065-7
- 2012. A comparison of techniques for measuring the trace element content of human teeth: laser ablation ICP-MS versus solution ICP-MS of micromilled enamel. International Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 2: 189-195.