I am working in the ICP-MS lab where I am responsible for analytical work of different kinds and for maintenance/daily operation.
The lab is equipped with an ElementXR HR-ICP-MS, an Attom HR-ICP-MS, a Plasma II MC-ICP-MS, an ICap ICP-AES and laser abaltion units.
- (2019). Transport of carbon dioxide and heavy metals from hydrothermal vents to shallow water by hydrate-coated gas bubbles. Chemical Geology. 120-132.
- (2019). Extensive larval dispersal and restricted movement of juveniles on the nursery grounds of sole in the Southern North Sea. Journal of Sea Research. 1-12.
- (2018). Acid Neutralization by Mining Waste Dissolution under Conditions Relevant for Agricultural Applications. Geosciences. 1-25.
- (2017). Environmental controls on biomineralization and Fe-mound formation in a low-temperature hydrothermal system at the Jan Mayen Vent Fields. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 101-123.
- (2016). Oyster shells as recorders of short-term oscillations of salinity and temperature during deposition of coral bioherms and reefs in the miocene lorca basin, se Spain. Journal of Sedimentary Research. 637-667.
- (2012). The effect of ablation pattern on LA-ICPMS analysis of otolith element composition in hake, Merluccius merluccius. Environmental Biology of Fishes. 509-520.
- (2012). A comparison of techniques for measuring the trace element content of human teeth: laser ablation ICP-MS versus solution ICP-MS of micromilled enamel. International Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 189-195.
- (2015). Analysis of trace elements with online pre-concentration.
- (2013). Analysis of trace elements by online preconcentration.
- (2016). Local environmental controls on microbial Fe(II)-oxidation in seafloor hydrothermal deposits.
- (2009). TEM investigations of laser ablated particles. European Winter Conference on Plasma.
- (2012). Analysis of Trace Elements in Seawater by HR-ICP-MS Coupled to a Pre-Concentration Device.
- (2010). Comparison of Laser Ablation and Solution ICP-MS Trace Element Analysis of Human Tooth Enamel.