I am working in the ICP-MS lab where I am responsible for analytical work of different kinds and for maintenance/daily operation.
The lab is equipped with an ElementXR HR-ICP-MS, an Attom HR-ICP-MS, a Plasma II MC-ICP-MS, an ICap ICP-AES and laser abaltion units.
- 2019. Transport of carbon dioxide and heavy metals from hydrothermal vents to shallow water by hydrate-coated gas bubbles. Chemical Geology. 120-132.
- 2019. Extensive larval dispersal and restricted movement of juveniles on the nursery grounds of sole in the Southern North Sea. Journal of Sea Research. 1-12.
- 2018. Acid Neutralization by Mining Waste Dissolution under Conditions Relevant for Agricultural Applications. Geosciences. 1-25.
- 2017. Environmental controls on biomineralization and Fe-mound formation in a low-temperature hydrothermal system at the Jan Mayen Vent Fields. Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta. 101-123.
- 2016. Oyster shells as recorders of short-term oscillations of salinity and temperature during deposition of coral bioherms and reefs in the miocene lorca basin, se Spain. Journal of Sedimentary Research. 637-667.
- 2012. The effect of ablation pattern on LA-ICPMS analysis of otolith element composition in hake, Merluccius merluccius. Environmental Biology of Fishes. 509-520.
- 2012. A comparison of techniques for measuring the trace element content of human teeth: laser ablation ICP-MS versus solution ICP-MS of micromilled enamel. International Journal of Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry. 189-195.
- 2015. Analysis of trace elements with online pre-concentration.
- 2013. Analysis of trace elements by online preconcentration.
- 2016. Local environmental controls on microbial Fe(II)-oxidation in seafloor hydrothermal deposits.
- 2009. TEM investigations of laser ablated particles. European Winter Conference on Plasma.
- 2012. Analysis of Trace Elements in Seawater by HR-ICP-MS Coupled to a Pre-Concentration Device.
- 2010. Comparison of Laser Ablation and Solution ICP-MS Trace Element Analysis of Human Tooth Enamel.