- 2016. BDNF-induced LTP is associated with rapid Arc/Arg3.1-dependent enhancement in adult hippocampal neurogenesis. Scientific Reports.
- 2015. Changes in hippocampal neurogenesis throughout early development. Neurobiology of Aging. 365-379.
- 2013. Chronic stress-induced changes in the rat brain: Role of sex differences and effects of long-term tianeptine treatment. Neuropharmacology. 426-436.
- 2009. Selective survival and maturation of adult-born dentate granule cells expressing the immediate early gene Arc/Arg3.1. PLOS ONE.
- 2008. A double exposure to social defeat induces sub-chronic effects on sleep and open field dehaviour in rats. Physiology and Behavior. 553-561.
- 2006. Unique patterns of FOS, phospho-CREB and BrdU immunoreactivity in the female rat brain following chronic stress and citalopram treatment. Neuropharmacology. 428-440.
- 2006. Chronic fluoxetine induces region-specific changes in translation factor eIF4E and eEF2 activity in the rat brain. European Journal of Neuroscience. 2814-2818.
- 2006. Stress- and antidepressant-mediated adaptations. Journal of Affective Disorders. S54-S54.
- 2010. The Arc of synaptic memory. Experimental Brain Research. 125-140.
- 2006. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor mechanisms and function in adult synaptic plasticity: New insights and implications for therapy. Current opinion in drug discovery & development. 580-586.