- (2022). Late Quaternary mud-dominated, basin-floor sedimentation of the Gulf of Corinth, Greece: Implications for deep-water depositional processes and controls on syn-rift sedimentation. Basin Research. 1567-1600.
- (2022). Grain-Size Analysis of the Late Pleistocene Sediments in the Corinth Rift: Insights into Strait Influenced Hydrodynamics and Provenance of an Active Rift Basin. Geological Society Special Publication.
- (2022). Contrasting geomorphic and stratigraphic responses to normal fault development during single and multi-phase rifting. Frontiers in Earth Science.
- (2021). Multi-scale and multi-parametric analysis of Late Quaternary event deposits within the active Corinth Rift (Greece). Sedimentology.
- (2021). Decoding short-term climatic variations from cave sediments over the Mid-Holocene: Implications to human occupation in the Katarraktes Cave System, Northern Greece. Zeitschrift für Geomorphologie. 67-80.
- (2021). Deciphering salt tectonic deformation patterns in the Eastern Mediterranean: Insights from the Messinian evaporite in the Herodotus Basin. Marine and Petroleum Geology.
- (2019). Tipping the balance: Shifts in sediment production in an active rift setting. Geology. 259-262.
- (2019). High-resolution record reveals climate-driven environmental and sedimentary changes in an active rift. Scientific Reports. 1-11.
- (2019). From subsurface to surface: a multidisciplinary approach to decoding uplift histories in tectonically-active karst landscapes. Earth Surface Processes and Landforms. 1710-1721.
- (2017). Source-to-sink analysis in an active extensional setting: Holocene erosion and deposition in the Sperchios rift, central Greece. Basin Research. 522-543.
- (2014). A multi-proxy approach to reconstructing sedimentary environments from the Sperchios delta, Greece. The Holocene. 1825-1839.
- (2014). Controls on deltaic sedimentation in an active rift setting: a source-to-sink approach from the Sperchios delta, central Greece.
- (2022). Understanding the Quaternary Evolution of the Corinth Rift from scientific ocean drilling, IODP Expedition 381.
- (2022). Rift segment boundaries as key controls on deep-water, syn-rift stratigraphy; the Corinth Rift, Greece.
- (2022). Paleoceanographic conditions within the Corinth rift basin during the last interglacial (MIS 5e).
- (2022). Controls on deep-water, syn-rift stratigraphic development of the Corinth Rift; the role of rift segment boundaries.
- (2021). From surface processes modelling to high-resolution drilling record: resolving key controls on sediment production and stratigraphic development in the Corinth Rift, Greece.
- (2019). Author Correction: High-resolution record reveals climate-driven environmental and sedimentary changes in an active rift (Scientific Reports, (2019), 9, 1, (3116), 10.1038/s41598-019-40022-w). Scientific Reports.