- (2022). The lower airways microbiota and antimicrobial peptides indicate dysbiosis in sarcoidosis. Microbiome. 11 sider.
- (2022). The lower airways microbiome and antimicrobial peptides in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis differ from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease . PLOS ONE.
- (2022). A longitudinal study of the pulmonary mycobiome in subjects with and without chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. PLOS ONE. 15 sider.
- (2020). The airway microbiota and exacerbations of COPD. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research). 1-10.
- (2019). Sputum microbiota and inflammation at stable state and during exacerbations in a cohort of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) patients. PLOS ONE. 1-18.
- (2017). Protected sampling is preferable in bronchoscopic studies of the airway microbiome. European Respiratory Journal Open Research (ERJ Open Research).
- (2017). Comparing microbiota profiles in induced and spontaneous sputum samples in COPD patients. Respiratory Research. 1-9.
- (2014). Comparison of inflammatory markers in induced and spontaneous sputum in a cohort of COPD patients. Respiratory Research.
- (2019). Alterations in sputum inflammatory markers during exacerbations for COPD patients with different stable state levels. European Respiratory Journal.
- (2014). Interleukin-18 levels in induced sputum of stable and exacerbated COPD patients. European Respiratory Journal.