- (2021). The role of sublimation as a driver of climate signals in the water isotope content of surface snow: Laboratory and field experimental results. The Cryosphere. 4949-4974.
- (2021). Quantifying the Stable Water Isotopologue Exchange Between the Snow Surface and Lower Atmosphere by Direct Flux Measurements. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Atmospheres.
- (2021). An unmanned aerial vehicle sampling platform for atmospheric water vapor isotopes in polar environments. Atmospheric Measurement Techniques. 7045-7067.
- (2019). Retrieval of snow properties from the Sentinel-3 Ocean and Land Colour Instrument. Remote Sensing. 1-43.
- (2019). Nansen Legacy Project - Task 1-2.3: Atmospheric Processes.
- (2022). Science at Ice Music Festival - Norway .
- (2022). Popular Science Talks at Climate Park within Ice Music Festival.
- (2022). Outreach at the Ice Music Festival in Bergsjøstølen - Greenland and sea level rise.
- (2021). The Effect of Surface Sublimation on the Snow Isotope Signal.
- (2020). A novel method for directly obtaining the water vapor isotope surface flux for evaluating snow-atmosphere exchange processes.
- (2018). Revisiting how Water Isotopes in Ice Cores Record the Climate Signal.
- (2020). Report on “State of the Art Weather and Climate modeling”.