- (2022). Identifying predictors of survival in patients with leukemia using single-cell mass cytometry and machine learning. bioRxiv (preprint article).
- (2022). Humanized Ovarian Cancer Patient-Derived Xenografts for Improved Preclinical Evaluation of Immunotherapies. Cancers. 20 sider.
- (2021). Phenotypic Characterization by Mass Cytometry of the Microenvironment in Ovarian Cancer and Impact of Tumor Dissociation Methods. Cancers. 1-18.
- (2020). Single cell detection of the p53 protein by mass cytometry. Cancers. 1-15.
- (2020). Tyrosine kinase inhibitors and interferon‐α increase tunneling nanotube (TNT) formation and cell adhesion in chronic myeloid leukemia (CML) cell lines (. The FASEB Journal. 3774-3791.
- (2019). Titrating complex mass cytometry panels. Cytometry Part A. 1-6.
- (2019). Intracellular signaling in key pathways is induced by treatment with ultrasound and microbubbles in a leukemia cell line, but not in healthy peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Pharmaceutics. 1-17.
- (2019). Candidate markers for stratification and classification in rheumatoid arthritis. Frontiers in Immunology. 1-8.
- (2018). Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Relapsing 25 Years after Allogenic Stem Cell Transplantation. Case reports in hematology.
- (2017). Single cell immune profiling by mass cytometry of newly diagnosed chronic phase chronic myeloid leukemia treated with nilotinib. Haematologica. 1361-1367.
- (2016). Signaling effects of sodium hydrosulfide in healthy donor peripheral blood mononuclear cells. Pharmacological Research. 216-227.
- (2014). Evaluation of the effects of clinical diagnostic ultrasound in combination with ultrasound contrast agents on cell stress: Single cell analysis of intracellular phospho-signaling pathways in blood cancer cells and normal blood leukocytes. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings. 1186-1190.
- (2018). Single cell signalling and immune profiles in chronic myeloid leukaemia .
- (2016). Single-cell proteomics: Potential implications for cancer diagnostics. Expert Review of Molecular Diagnostics. 579-589.