- (2021). Cysteine modification by ebselen reduces the stability and cellular levels of 14-3-3 Proteins. Molecular Pharmacology. 155-169.
- (2021). Annexin A2 binds the internal ribosomal entry site of c-myc mRNA and regulates its translation. RNA Biology.
- (2020). eEF2/eEF2K Pathway in the Mature Dentate Gyrus Determines Neurogenesis Level and Cognition. Current Biology. 3507-3521.
- (2020). Structure of the ALS Mutation Target Annexin A11 Reveals a Stabilising N-Terminal Segment. Biomolecules. 1-17.
- (2020). Cognitive function and brain plasticity in a rat model of shift work: role of daily rhythms, sleep and glucocorticoids. Scientific Reports.
- (2020). CREB family transcription factors are major mediators of BDNF transcriptional autoregulation in cortical neurons. Journal of Neuroscience. 1405-1426.
- (2019). MicroRNA-34a acutely regulates synaptic efficacy in the adult dentate gyrus in vivo. Molecular Neurobiology. 1-14.
- (2017). The RNA-Binding Protein hnRNP K Mediates the Effect of BDNF on Dendritic mRNA Metabolism and Regulates Synaptic NMDA Receptors in Hippocampal Neurons. eNeuro.
- (2017). Stimulus-evoked ERK-dependent phosphorylation of activity-regulated cytoskeleton-associated protein (Arc) regulates its neuronal subcellular localization. Neuroscience. 68-80.
- (2017). No escaping the rat race: simulated night shift work alters the time-of-day variation in BMAL1 translational activity in the prefrontal cortex. Frontiers in Neural Circuits. 1-12.
- (2017). Dynamic Arc SUMOylation and selective interaction with F-actin-binding protein Drebrin A in LTP consolidation in vivo. Frontiers in Synaptic Neuroscience. 1-|14.
- (2017). Arc interacts with the integral endoplasmic reticulum protein, calnexin. Frontiers in Cellular Neuroscience. 1-12.
- (2016). BDNF-induced LTP is associated with rapid Arc/Arg3.1-dependent enhancement in adult hippocampal neurogenesis. Scientific Reports.
- (2015). Dynamic expression of long noncoding RNAs and repeat elements in synaptic plasticity. Frontiers in Neuroscience.
- (2017). Arc expression and protein-protein interactions in a mouse model of Alzheimer’s disease: Exercise- and novelty-induced changes in Arc, BDNF, and PS1 expression and Arc PS1 interaction in APP/PS1 and WT mice.
- (2014). Arc protein-protein interaction in long-term potentiation in the rat dentate gyrus in vivo.
- (2016). Corrigendum to Dynamic expression of long noncoding RNAs and repeat elements in synaptic plasticity [Front. Neurosci. (2015), 9:351. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2015.00351]. Frontiers in Neuroscience. 1-1.
- (2017). Arc protein: a flexible hub for synaptic plasticity and cognition. Seminars in Cell and Developmental Biology. 33-42.