- 2019. An Integrated Carbon-Dioxide-Foam Enhanced-Oil-Recovery Pilot Program With Combined Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage in an Onshore Texas Heterogeneous Carbonate Field. SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering. 18 sider. doi: 10.2118/190204-PA
- 2019. Surfactant Pre-Floods during CO2 Foam for Integrated Enhanced Oil Recovery in Fractured Oil-Wet Carbonates. SPE Journal. doi: https://doi.org/10.2118/190168-PA
- 2019. Performance of Silica Nanoparticles in CO2-foam for EOR and CCUS at Tough Reservoir Conditions. SPE Journal. doi: 10.2118/191318-MS
- 2019. Pore-to-Core EOR Upscaling for CO2-foam for CCUS. SPE Journal.
- 2017. Pore-scale mechanisms during low salinity waterflooding: Oil mobilization by diffusion and osmosis. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. 163: 650-660. doi: 10.1016/j.petrol.2017.10.022
- 2017. Wettability effects on osmosis as an oil-mobilization mechanism during low-salinity waterflooding. Petrophysics. 58: 28-35. doi: SPWLA-2017-v58n1a3
- 2018. The Use of CO2 Foam Mobility Control for Enhanced Oil Recovery and Associated CO2 Storage. A Multi-Scale Approach for Lab-to-Field Applications. Universitetet i Bergen.
- 2018. Integrated CO2 Foam EOR Pilot Program with Combined CCUS in an Onshore Texas Heterogeneous Carbonate Field. kapittel. I:
- 2018. SPE Improved Oil Recovery Conference. Society of Petroleum Engineers. 3650 sider. ISBN: 978-1-61399-570-9.
- 2018. Pore-to Core EOR Upscaling for CO2-foam for CCUS. kapittel. I:
- 2018. SPE Europec featured at 80th EAGE Conference and Exhibition, 11-14 June, Copenhagen, Denmark. Society of Petroleum Engineers. ISBN: 978-1-61399-606-5.
- 2017. CO2 Foam EOR Field Pilot - Pilot Design, Geologic and Reservoir Modeling, and Laboratory Investigations. Kapittel. I:
- 2017. 19th European Symposium on Improved Oil Recovery/IOR Norway 2017. European Association of Geoscientists and Engineers. 2546 sider. ISBN: 978-94-6282-209-2.
- 2017. Numerical Modelling Study for Designing CO2-foam Field Pilot. 75, sider . I: