- 2019. Profundibacter amoris gen. nov., sp. nov., a new member of the Roseobacter clade isolated from Loki's Castle Vent Field on the Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridge. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology. 975-981.
- 2018. Water masses and depth structure prokaryotic and T4-like viral communities around hydrothermal systems of the Nordic Seas. Frontiers in Microbiology. 1-17.
- 2018. Energy landscapes in hydrothermal chimneys shape distribution of primary producers. Frontiers in Microbiology.
- 2017. Complete genome sequence of Lutibacter profoundi LP1T isolatet from an Arctic deep-sea hydrothermal vent system. Standards in Genomic Sciences. 1-11.
- 2016. Lutibacter profundi sp. nov., isolated from a deep-sea hydrothermal system on the Arctic Mid-Ocean Ridge and emended description of the genus Lutibacter. International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology. 2671-2677.
- 2014. Inter-viral conflicts that exploit host CRISPR immune systems of Sulfolobus. Molecular Microbiology. 900-917.
- 2017. Impact of environmental parameters and dispersal on microbial communities in hydrothermal areas of the Nordic Seas.
- 2014. Microbial community changes within a chimney wall at the basalt-hosted Jan Mayen vent field (JMVF):Modeled predictions vs. Pyrosequencing data.