- 2021. Long COVID in a prospective cohort of home-isolated patients. Nature Medicine.
- 2020. A comparison of p53 isoform profiles and apoptosis induced by camptothecin or a herbal khat extract (Catha edulis (vahl) forssk. ex endl.) in leukemic cell lines: Exploring cellular responses in therapy development. Cancers. 1-14.
- 2017. Asparaginase-like protein 1 is an independent prognostic marker in primary endometrial cancer, and is frequently lost in metastatic lesions. Gynecologic Oncology. 197-203.
- 2016. Androgen receptor as potential therapeutic target in metastatic endometrial cancer. OncoTarget. 49289-49298.
- 2014. Stathmin Protein Level, a Potential Peredictive Marker for Taxane Treatment Response in Endometrial Cancer. PLOS ONE.
- 2013. OK-432-stimulated chemokine secretion from human monocytes depends om MEK1/2, and involves p38 MAPK and NF-kB phosphorylation, in vitro. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. 299-310.
- 2013. Distinct single cell signal transduction signatures in leukocyte subsets stimulated with khat extract, amphetamine-like cathinone, cathine or norephedrine. BMC Pharmacology & Toxicology. 13 sider.
- 2009. Early loss of mitochondrial inner transmembrane potential in khat-induced cell death of primary normal human oral cells. Toxicology. 108-116.
- 2009. Camptothecin and khat (Catha edulis Forsk.) induced distinct cell death phenotypes involving modulation of c-FLIPL, Mcl-1, procaspase-8 and mitochondrial function in acute myeloid leukemia cell lines. Molecular Cancer.
- 2008. Khat induces G1-phase arrest and increased expression of stress-sensitive p53 and p16 proteins in normal human oral keratinocytes and fibroblasts. European Journal of Oral Sciences. 23-30.
- 2004. Khat (Catha edulis)-induced apoptosis is inhibited by antagonists of caspase-1 and -8 in human leukaemia cells. British Journal of Cancer. 1726-1726.
- 2004. Characterization of ribosomal P autoantibodies in relation to cell destruction and autoimmune disease. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 189-198.
- 2006. Characterisation of Khat Induced Cell Death in Oral Fibroblasts.
- 2005. Molecular mechanisms of apoptosis induced by khat extract and its alkaloids cathinone and cathine in acute myeloid leukemia.
- 2005. Mechanisms of apoptosis induction by khat alkaloids in leukaemia cells.
- 2005. Khat- and cathionine-induced apoptosis is modulated by Bcl-2 protein expression.
- 2010. Delineating cellular and molecular mechanisms of toxicity of an extract of khat (Catha edulis Forsk.) in leukemia and normal peripheral blood cells.
- 2011. MAPK ERK, p38, and JNK-Dependent Chemokine Secretion Following OK-432 Stimulation of Human Monocytes In Vitro. Scandinavian Journal of Immunology. 363-363.
- 2006. Effects of khat (Catha edulis) on normal human oral cells. Journal of Oral Pathology & Medicine. 443-443.
- 2005. The role of Bcl-2 in apoptosis induced by khat (Catha edulis) in acute myeloid leukemia cell lines. Blood. 195b-195b.
- 2007. Bcl-2 antisense in the treatment of human malignancies: A delusion in targeted therapy. Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. 373-381.