- (2022). Hydrothermal fluid flow triggered by an earthquake in Iceland. Communications Earth & Environment.
- (2022). Extent and Volume of Lava Flows Erupted at 9°50′N, East Pacific Rise in 2005–2006 From Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Surveys. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems.
- (2022). Effects of Substrate Composition and Subsurface Fluid Pathways on the Geochemistry of Seafloor Hydrothermal Deposits at the Lucky Strike Vent Field, Mid-Atlantic Ridge. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. 1-24.
- (2022). Discovery of active off-axis hydrothermal vents at 9° 54<sup>0</sup>N East Pacific Rise. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
- (2022). Age and Rate of Accumulation of Metal-Rich Hydrothermal Deposits on the Seafloor: The Lucky Strike Vent Field, Mid-Atlantic Ridge. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Solid Earth.
- (2021). Shallow-water hydrothermalism at Milos (Greece): Nature, distribution, heat fluxes and impact on ecosystems. Marine Geology.
- (2021). Extrusive upper crust formation at slow-spreading ridges: Fault steering of lava flows. Earth and Planetary Science Letters.
- (2020). When clocks are not working: OBS time correction. Seismological Research Letters. 2247-2258.
- (2020). Terrestrial shallow water hydrothermal outflow characterized from out of space. Marine Geology.
- (2020). Dispersal of volcaniclastics during lava effusion in the 2012 submarine eruption of Havre Volcano, Kermadec Arc. Frontiers in Earth Science.
- (2019). Investigating Fine‐Scale Permeability Structure and Its Control on Hydrothermal Activity Along a Fast‐Spreading Ridge (the East Pacific Rise, 9°43′–53′N) Using Seismic Velocity, Poroelastic Response, and Numerical Modeling. Geophysical Research Letters. 11799-11810.
- (2018). Depth‐Dependent Permeability and Heat Output at Basalt‐Hosted Hydrothermal Systems Across Mid‐Ocean Ridge Spreading Rates. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. 1259-1281.
- (2022). EMAN7 cruise CAGE 22-3. .
- (2021). FAGUTREDNING MINERALRESSURSER I NORSKEHAVET LANDSKAPSTREKK, NATURTYPER OG BENTISKE ØKOSYSTEMER. .
- (2020). The Norwegian node for the European Multidisciplinary Seafloor and water column Observatory.
- (2019). Conductive Cooling and Microbial Carbon Transformations in Diffuse Hydrothermal Fluids at Loki’s Castle.
Brev til redaktøren
- (2022). Tracking Crustal Permeability and Hydrothermal Response During Seafloor Eruptions at the East Pacific Rise, 9°50’N. Geophysical Research Letters.
- (2022). Author Correction: Hydrothermal fluid flow triggered by an earthquake in Iceland (Communications Earth & Environment, (2022), 3, 1, (54), 10.1038/s43247-022-00382-0). Communications Earth & Environment.
- (2022). Integrating Multidisciplinary Observations in Vent Environments (IMOVE): Decadal Progress in Deep-Sea Observatories at Hydrothermal Vents. Frontiers in Marine Science.