- (2021). Extrusive upper crust formation at slow-spreading ridges: Fault steering of lava flows. Earth and Planetary Science Letters.
- (2020). When clocks are not working: OBS time correction. Seismological Research Letters. 2247-2258.
- (2020). Terrestrial shallow water hydrothermal outflow characterized from out of space. Marine Geology.
- (2020). Dispersal of volcaniclastics during lava effusion in the 2012 submarine eruption of Havre Volcano, Kermadec Arc. Frontiers in Earth Science.
- (2019). Investigating Fine‐Scale Permeability Structure and Its Control on Hydrothermal Activity Along a Fast‐Spreading Ridge (the East Pacific Rise, 9°43′–53′N) Using Seismic Velocity, Poroelastic Response, and Numerical Modeling. Geophysical Research Letters. 11799-11810.
- (2018). Depth‐Dependent Permeability and Heat Output at Basalt‐Hosted Hydrothermal Systems Across Mid‐Ocean Ridge Spreading Rates. Geochemistry Geophysics Geosystems. 1259-1281.
- (2020). The Norwegian node for the European Multidisciplinary Seafloor and water column Observatory.
- (2019). Conductive Cooling and Microbial Carbon Transformations in Diffuse Hydrothermal Fluids at Loki’s Castle.