- (2021). Plasma 3-hydroxyisobutyrate (3-HIB) and methylmalonic acid (MMA) are markers of hepatic mitochondrial fatty acid oxidation in male Wistar rats. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Molecular and Cell Biology of Lipids. 10 sider.
- (2019). A chicken protein hydrolysate exerts anti-atherosclerotic effect beyond plasma cholesterol-lowering activity in Apoe−/− mice. Food Science & Nutrition. 1-9.
- (2013). CXXC5 (retinoid-inducible nuclear factor, RINF) is a potential therapeutic target in high-risk human acute myeloid leukemia. OncoTarget. 1438-1448.
- (2011). RINF (CXXC5) is overexpressed in solid tumors and is an unfavorable prognostic factor in breast cancer(dagger). Annals of Oncology. 2208-2215.
- (2020). Low 3-hydroxyisobutyrate (3-HIB) and high methylmalonic acid (MMA) levels in plasma reflect increased hepatic fatty acid oxidation.
- (2019). Chicken protein hydrolysates and chicken oil influence lipid metabolism and inflammation in relation to obesity and atherosclerosis.