- 2018. Asparaginase-like protein 1 expression in curettage independently predicts lymph node metastasis in endometrial carcinoma: a multicentre study. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 1695-1703.
- 2017. Asparaginase-like protein 1 is an independent prognostic marker in primary endometrial cancer, and is frequently lost in metastatic lesions. Gynecologic Oncology. 197-203.
- 2015. Multimodal imaging of orthotopic mouse model of endometrial carcinoma. PLOS ONE. 11 sider.
- 2018. Preclinical models and molecular biomarkers. Tools to improve treatment in endometrial carcinoma.
- 2019. Imaging of preclinical endometrial cancer models for monitoring tumor progression and response to targeted therapy. 1-16.
- 2018. Patient-derived xenograft models for endometrial cancer research. 1-17.
- 2020. Near-Infrared Fluorescent Imaging for Monitoring of Treatment Response in Endometrial Carcinoma Patient-Derived Xenograft Models. Cancers.