- 2019. Light comfort zone in a mesopelagic fish emerges from adaptive behaviour along a latitudinal gradient. Marine Ecology Progress Series. 161-174.
- 2019. Enlightening the ocean’s twilight zone. ICES Journal of Marine Science. 803-812.
- 2019. Catastrophic dynamics limit Atlantic cod recovery. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences.
- 2017. Sea-ice loss boosts visual search: fish foraging and changing pelagic interactions in polar oceans. Global Change Biology. 5318-5330.
- 2018. Increased occurrence of the jellyfish Periphylla periphylla in the European high Arctic. Polar Biology. 1-5.
- 2019. Light and visual foraging in the pelagic: Opportunities and constraints along gradients of seasonality.
- 2019. Sea-ice loss is bad news for large copepods.
- 2020. Sea ice disappearing may be good news for the fish in the Arctic, but bad news for the zooplankton!