- 2013. Source-to-sink analysis of ancient sedimentary systems using a subsurface case study from the Møre-Trøndelag area of southern Norway: Part 1-depositional setting and fan evolution. Basin Research. 489-511.
- 2013. Source-to-sink analysis of ancient sedimentary systems using a subsurface case study from the More-Trondelag area of southern Norway: Part 2-sediment dispersal and forcing mechanisms. Basin Research. 512-531.
- 2013. Quantitative aspects of stratigraphic onshoreoffshore relationships along the western margin of southern Norway: implications for Late Mesozoic and Cenozoic topographic evolution. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. 261-276.
- 2013. Linking offshore stratigraphy to onshore paleotopography: The Late Jurassic-Paleocene evolution of the south Norwegian margin. Geological Society of America Bulletin. 1164-1186.
- 2012. Shelf genesis revisited. Journal of Sedimentary Research. 133-148.
- 2011. Linking onshore–offshore sediment dispersal in the Golo source-to-sink system (Corsica, France) during the late quaternary. Journal of Sedimentary Research. 118-137.
- 2011. Borehole evidence for wing-like clastic intrusion complexes on the western Norwegian margin. Journal of the Geological Society. 1075-1078.
- 2009. Reconstructing morphological and depositional characteristics in subsurface sedimentary systems: An example from the Maastrichtian-Danian Ormen Lange system, More Basin, Norwegian Sea. American Association of Petroleum Geologists Bulletin. 1347-1377.
- 2009. Impact of eustatic amplitude variations on shelf morphology, sediment dispersal, and sequence stratigraphic interpretation: Icehouse versus greenhouse systems. Geology. 587-590.
- 2013. Importance of onshore-offshore relationships for regional stratigraphic development – examples from the Norwegian margin.
- 2012. Source-to-sink: Concepts, cases and challenges (keynote).
- 2011. Use of source-to-sink concepts to provide insight to the stratigraphic record.
- 2011. The use of a source-to-sink methodology in petroleum exploration – examples from the Mesozoic of the North Sea.
- 2011. Source-to-sink analysis of modern and ancient sedimentary systems.
- 2011. Cretaceous slope fan system in the Norwegian North Sea – implications for ancient onshore topography.
- 2010. Using modern rift analogues to constrain paleo drainage along the Norwegian margin.
- 2010. Source-to-sink in rift basins – predicting reservoir distribution in ancient, subsurface systems.
- 2010. Partitioning and preservation of sediment over multiple time-scales.
- 2010. Onshore-offshore sediment dispersal in the Golo source-to-sink system during the late Quaternary.
- 2010. 30 years of sequence stratigraphy - what have we learnt and what's next?
- 2009. Multiple time-scales in the development of source-to-sink systems.
- 2008. The influence of eustatic sea-level variations on shelf morphology and sediment distribution in source-to-sink systems.
- 2008. Predicting first-order charac-teristics in subsurface systems using a source-to-sink approach: an example from the Paleocene Ormen Lange system, Møre Basin, Norwegian Sea.
- 2007. Transportation and delivery of sediments from river catchments to basin floor fans.
- 2007. LONG-TERM DELIVERY AND DISTRIBUTION OF SEDIMENTS FROM RIVER CATCHMENTS TO BASIN FLOOR FANS.
- 2007. 3-D modelling of coastal plain deposits from the Blackhawk Formation, Estern Utah.
- 2005. Depositional dip correlations from the shorface and estuarine systems in the Book Cliffs, eastern Utah.
- 2005. 3D-modelling of coastal plain deposits from the Blackhawk Formation, eastern Utah.
- 2010. Impact of eustatic amplitude variations on shelf morphology, sediment dispersal, and sequence stratigraphic interpretation: Icehouse versus greenhouse systems: REPLY. Geology. E209-E209.
- 2009. Source-to-sink systems : sediment partitioning and geomorphic development over multiple time-scales.
- 2010. Source-to-sink systems on passive margins: theory and practice with an example from the Norwegian continental margin. 8 sider.
- 2008. Genesis, architecture, and numerical modeling of intra-parasequence discontinuity surfaces in wave-dominated deltaic deposits; Upper Cretaceous Sunnyside Member, Blackhawk Formation, Book Cliffs, Utah, U.S.A. 23 sider.
- 2013. Timing of brittle deformation associated with the Nordfjord-Sogn Detachment Zone: preliminary results from K/Ar illite dating.
- 2010. Factors controlling stratigraphy and the use of uniformitarianism when interpreting the stratigraphic record.
- 2016. Deciphering earth's natural hourglasses: Perspectives on source-to-sink analysis. 1008-1033.
- 2009. Relationships between morphological and sedimentological parameters in source-to-sink systems: a basis for predicting semi-quantitative characteristics in subsurface systems. 361-387.