- (2023). Stratigraphic expression of the Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum climate event during long-lived transient uplift—An example from a shallow to deep-marine clastic system in the Norwegian Sea. Frontiers in Earth Science.
- (2023). Constraining the tectonic evolution of rifted continental margins by U–Pb calcite dating. Scientific Reports. 9 sider.
- (2013). Source-to-sink analysis of ancient sedimentary systems using a subsurface case study from the Møre-Trøndelag area of southern Norway: Part 1-depositional setting and fan evolution. Basin Research. 489-511.
- (2013). Source-to-sink analysis of ancient sedimentary systems using a subsurface case study from the More-Trondelag area of southern Norway: Part 2-sediment dispersal and forcing mechanisms. Basin Research. 512-531.
- (2013). Quantitative aspects of stratigraphic onshoreoffshore relationships along the western margin of southern Norway: implications for Late Mesozoic and Cenozoic topographic evolution. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. 261-276.
- (2013). Linking offshore stratigraphy to onshore paleotopography: The Late Jurassic-Paleocene evolution of the south Norwegian margin. Geological Society of America Bulletin. 1164-1186.
- (2012). Shelf genesis revisited. Journal of Sedimentary Research. 133-148.
- (2011). Linking onshore–offshore sediment dispersal in the Golo source-to-sink system (Corsica, France) during the late quaternary. Journal of Sedimentary Research. 118-137.
- (2011). Borehole evidence for wing-like clastic intrusion complexes on the western Norwegian margin. Journal of the Geological Society. 1075-1078.
- (2009). Reconstructing morphological and depositional characteristics in subsurface sedimentary systems: An example from the Maastrichtian-Danian Ormen Lange system, More Basin, Norwegian Sea. American Association of Petroleum Geologists Bulletin. 1347-1377.
- (2009). Impact of eustatic amplitude variations on shelf morphology, sediment dispersal, and sequence stratigraphic interpretation: Icehouse versus greenhouse systems. Geology. 587-590.
- (2013). Importance of onshore-offshore relationships for regional stratigraphic development – examples from the Norwegian margin.
- (2022). New insights into the brittle evolution along the passive continental margin of Western Norway from U-Pb calcite dating.
- (2022). A multi-source-to-sink system in a dynamic plate tectonic setting: the Cenozoic of the Barents Sea, Norwegian Arctic.
- (2012). Source-to-sink: Concepts, cases and challenges (keynote).
- (2011). Use of source-to-sink concepts to provide insight to the stratigraphic record.
- (2011). The use of a source-to-sink methodology in petroleum exploration – examples from the Mesozoic of the North Sea.
- (2011). Source-to-sink analysis of modern and ancient sedimentary systems.
- (2011). Cretaceous slope fan system in the Norwegian North Sea – implications for ancient onshore topography.
- (2010). Using modern rift analogues to constrain paleo drainage along the Norwegian margin.
- (2010). Source-to-sink in rift basins – predicting reservoir distribution in ancient, subsurface systems.
- (2010). Partitioning and preservation of sediment over multiple time-scales.
- (2010). Onshore-offshore sediment dispersal in the Golo source-to-sink system during the late Quaternary.
- (2010). 30 years of sequence stratigraphy - what have we learnt and what's next?
- (2009). Multiple time-scales in the development of source-to-sink systems.
- (2008). The influence of eustatic sea-level variations on shelf morphology and sediment distribution in source-to-sink systems.
- (2008). Predicting first-order charac-teristics in subsurface systems using a source-to-sink approach: an example from the Paleocene Ormen Lange system, Møre Basin, Norwegian Sea.
- (2007). Transportation and delivery of sediments from river catchments to basin floor fans.
- (2007). LONG-TERM DELIVERY AND DISTRIBUTION OF SEDIMENTS FROM RIVER CATCHMENTS TO BASIN FLOOR FANS.
- (2007). 3-D modelling of coastal plain deposits from the Blackhawk Formation, Estern Utah.
- (2005). Depositional dip correlations from the shorface and estuarine systems in the Book Cliffs, eastern Utah.
- (2005). 3D-modelling of coastal plain deposits from the Blackhawk Formation, eastern Utah.
- (2010). Impact of eustatic amplitude variations on shelf morphology, sediment dispersal, and sequence stratigraphic interpretation: Icehouse versus greenhouse systems: REPLY. Geology. E209-E209.
- (2009). Source-to-sink systems : sediment partitioning and geomorphic development over multiple time-scales.
- (2010). Source-to-sink systems on passive margins: theory and practice with an example from the Norwegian continental margin. 8 sider.
- (2008). Genesis, architecture, and numerical modeling of intra-parasequence discontinuity surfaces in wave-dominated deltaic deposits; Upper Cretaceous Sunnyside Member, Blackhawk Formation, Book Cliffs, Utah, U.S.A. 23 sider.
- (2021). Tectonic influence of Large Igneous Provinces on source-to-sink systems, the case study of Shetland during the Palaeocene - Preliminary results.
- (2013). Timing of brittle deformation associated with the Nordfjord-Sogn Detachment Zone: preliminary results from K/Ar illite dating.
- (2010). Factors controlling stratigraphy and the use of uniformitarianism when interpreting the stratigraphic record.
- (2016). Deciphering earth's natural hourglasses: Perspectives on source-to-sink analysis. Journal of Sedimentary Research. 1008-1033.
- (2009). Relationships between morphological and sedimentological parameters in source-to-sink systems: a basis for predicting semi-quantitative characteristics in subsurface systems. Basin Research. 361-387.