- 2019. Sedimentology and palynology of the Lower Cretaceous succession of central Spitsbergen: integration of subsurface and outcrop data. Norwegian Journal of Geology. 253-284.
- 2019. Progradation rates measured at modern river outlets: A first-order constraint on the pace of deltaic deposition. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Earth Surface. 347-364.
- 2018. Geometric interpretation of time-scale dependent sedimentation rates. Sedimentary Geology. 32-40.
- 2016. Methodologies to understand the time represented by siliciclastic sedimentary deposits: Applied on an Induan Fennoscandia-derived sedimentary fan in the South-west Barents Sea.
- 2017. The coupled West Spitsbergen fold-and-thrust-belt – Central Tertiary Basin source-to-sink system.
- 2017. Estimating basin filling times without chronostratigraphic data: An example from the Paleogene foreland basin fill of Spitsbergen.
- 2017. Assessment of duration of basin filling without chronostratigraphic data: a case study from the Cenozoic foreland basin of Spitsbergen.
- 2016. Global compilation of coastline change at river mouths.
- 2019. Disentangling time from siliciclastic sedimentary rocks.
- 2017. Quantifying progradation rates of modern shorelines for application in source-to-sink studies.