- (2021). Managing Pain and Psychosis Symptoms in Nursing Home Patients: Results from a Cluster-Randomized Controlled Trial (COSMOS). Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 1692-1698.
- (2021). How, Why and Where it Hurts—Breaking Down Pain Syndrome Among Nursing Home Patients With Dementia: A Cross-Sectional Analysis of the COSMOS Trial. Pain Management Nursing. 319-326.
- (2019). The effect of a multicomponent intervention on quality of Life in residents of nursing homes: A randomized controlled trial (COSMOS). Journal of the American Medical Directors Association. 330-339.
- (2019). Psychosis symptoms in nursing home residents with and without dementia?Cross-sectional analyses from the COSMOS study. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. 683-691.
- (2016). The interactive relationship between pain, psychosis, and agitation in people with dementia: results from a cluster-randomised clinical trial. Behavioural Neurology. 1-8.
- (2015). Vurdering og behandling av smerte hos pasienter med demens. Omsorg: Nordisk tidsskrift for Palliativ Medisin. 26-33.
- (2015). The effect of pain and pain treatment on agitation and psychosis in nursing home patients suffering from dementia.
- (2017). Relationship between Pain, Psychosis and Agitation in People with Dementia: A RCT Trial.
- (2015). Psychosis and agitation and their interactive relationship to pain in people with dementia: results from a randomized clinical trial.