- 2020. Liver nucleotide biosynthesis is linked to protection from vascular complications in individuals with long-term type 1 diabetes. Scientific Reports. 1-12.
- 2020. Koble. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening.
- 2020. Increased Plasma Soluble Interleukin-2 Receptor Alpha Levels in Patients With Long-Term Type 1 Diabetes With Vascular Complications Associated With IL2RA and PTPN2 Gene Polymorphisms. Frontiers in Endocrinology. 1-13.
- 2019. Multiethnic genome-wide association study of diabetic retinopathy using liability threshold modeling of duration of diabetes and glycemic control. Diabetes. 441-456.
- 2018. A genome-wide association study of diabetic kidney disease in subjects with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes. 1414-1427.
- 2017. Sense of Coherence is associated with LDL-cholesterol in patients with type 1 diabetes - The PROLONG-Steno study. Journal of Clinical and Translational Endocrinology. 1-5.
- 2013. Assessing the phenotypic effects in the general population of rare variants in genes for a dominant Mendelian form of diabetes. Nature Genetics. 1380-1385.
- 2011. FTO, type 2 diabetes, and weight gain throughout adult life A meta-analysis of 41,504 subjects from the Scandinavian HUNT, MDC, and MPP studies. Diabetes. 1637-1644.
- 2008. Genetic analysis of recently identified type 2 diabetes loci in 1,638 unselected patients with type 2 diabetes and 1,858 control participants from a Norwegian population-based cohort (the HUNT study). Diabetologia. 971-977.
- 2009. Underlying Genetic Models of Inheritance in Established Type 2 Diabetes Associations. American Journal of Epidemiology. 537-545.